• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I hate the work computers!! No working flash and most sites blocked too so I gotta rely on BBC Sport text update.
Not even WiFi here so cant get it on my phone either... Just a poor 3G signal. FFS

Come on WIGAN!!!!!

A draw's about as good to each team as losing. They're both gonna go for the win which means someone's bound to score.

Please don't be Arsenal. [-o<

A draw's about as good to each team as losing. They're both gonna go for the win which means someone's bound to score.

Please don't be Arsenal. [-o<

in theory a defeat is better for Arsenal than a draw as it means Sunderland will give it a right go against us

that's what im reading elsewhere anyhow . . .

in theory a defeat is better for Arsenal than a draw as it means Sunderland will give it a right go against us

Not really, because if we both draw on Saturday then we finish above them.

Obviously that's not gonna happen though as if Arsenal win tonight then they'll be licking their lips on Saturday.

The difference is though is Arsenal did lose tonight, they simply have to win last game, a draw would be no good to them, even if we lost to Sunderland

When the game gets stretched at the end I feel Arsenil's greater technique will see them home, whilst Wigan conspire to **** it up with the mighty Franco di Santo missing two glorious opportunities

Anyways, if the Arse don't win we will lose to Sunderland, have you not been reading the script for the last 20 years?

Back