• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Seem to remember it was when Keane and Berbatov played. We beat City 2-1 on the last day. 4 or 5 seasons ago IIRC

May 2008 we wore the the home kit for 2008/09 on the last day when we lost 0-2 to Liverpool. Bad end to the season and a bad pre season was to come although we didn't know it with both Keane and Berbatov going.

Looks like Gameboy have created a football club in the woman's league and here's their new kit :)

Somewhat NSFW [video]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/nigri-bouncing.gif?w=500&h=465[/video]

Last edited:
May 2008 we wore the the home kit for 2008/09 on the last day when we lost 0-2 to Liverpool. Bad end to the season and a bad pre season was to come although we didn't know it with both Keane and Berbatov going.

The yr of the hooped socks I believe? Yr after the 125 anniversary kit

Has this been posted yet? Apologies if it has.

Olympique Marseille away. fudging lovely, IMO. I don't even mind the faux pocket and OM stitching. Would love something like that (with TH instead of OM, obviously) for our away top:

Olympique-Marseille-13-14-adidas-away-football-shirt-a.jpg

Rank!! A denim footy shirt!? It looks like that jeggings material. Plus your gonna commit the age old "double denim" fashion crime if worn with jeans... And this is the 2nd adidas shirt I have seen for 13/14 with a front pocket. wtf!?

Has this been posted yet? Apologies if it has.

Olympique Marseille away. fudging lovely, IMO. I don't even mind the faux pocket and OM stitching. Would love something like that (with TH instead of OM, obviously) for our away top:

Olympique-Marseille-13-14-adidas-away-football-shirt-a.jpg

Thats so wrong!!! and yet i like it! maybe its because its in Navy! I always love a navy spurs shirt but with white details. But Jeans looking? weird to say the least.

Rank!! A denim footy shirt!? It looks like that jeggings material. Plus your gonna commit the age old "double denim" fashion crime if worn with jeans... And this is the 2nd adidas shirt I have seen for 13/14 with a front pocket. wtf!?

It isn't denim!

It's navy blue. It's simple and uncluttered. What's not to like?

The "pocket".

I like the colour though.

I'd rather the faux pocket wasn't there. But, as gratuitous detailing goes, it's a minor gripe. Most kits seem to have far worse (the chevrons on the back that spoiled this season's away kit, for instance).

Because it's navy blue?

You do realise that that is one of Spurs' two main colours? And by far the best colour for our away shirt!!

No problem with the colour, it just looks cheap and nasty. Shirts should be simple in design, not busy. The pocket? Does not even look like a football shirt.

No problem with the colour, it just looks cheap and nasty. Shirts should be simple in design, not busy. The pocket? Does not even look like a football shirt.

Indeed. Shirts should be simple.

And the vast majority of them have far more by way of gratuitous piping, stripes, squiggles, blobs and smudges all over them than this L'OM effort.

As I said, I'd rather that the pocket wasn't there. But it's relatively subtle and unobtrusive by comparison to most other football shirt frippery these days. The overwhelming impression I get is just of a plain, navy blue shirt with a bit of mildly decorative stitching.

Back