• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Eagle on a beachball as opposed to a ****erel...?

I mentioned this a few pages back when they had that fake Man Yoo Badge. What is with having the beach ball, i can understand if it is historic like with ours. But Palace have replaced a normal football with the old leather kind. its weird!

I mentioned this a few pages back when they had that fake Man Yoo Badge. What is with having the beach ball, i can understand if it is historic like with ours. But Palace have replaced a normal football with the old leather kind. its weird!

The previous version of Crystal Palace's logo featured a ball first used in the 1968 European Championships - the Adidas Telstar Erlast.

Crystal Palace have unveiled a new crest, chosen after taking input from their supporters.

new-crystal-palace-club-crest-png.png

That new bird looks too North American for my tastes. You see that sort of thing on the shirts of bad baseball teams.

That Palace badge looks alot like the Joint Helicopter Command badge we used to wear in Northern Ireland

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368253108067.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368253108067.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 23
This Aurasma-thing. Who the hell use that app anyway? The amount of money they've put into that thing is just ridiculous.

Tried using it and it kept crashing on me.
Then again, didn't buy a HP printer until 2007, never bothered using chinese gambling sites, only ever booked one package holiday and it wasn't with Thompson, and wasn't old enough to drink Holsten in the 80s.

Having said that, I am looking for an international bank to move my Griffin savers account to, got £54.67 that would do well invested in the South African economy methinks.

I bought a pair of Puma shoes, but if we switched to Adidas I wouldn't buy any of their stuff as I don't like their designs.

http://epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Saudi Sportswashing Machine-away-shirt-larger-600x691.jpeg

Saudi Sportswashing Machine away.

Back