• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fergie: Retired, Moyes: Sacked, LVG/Giggs: The New Super Duo

Re: Fergie: Officially Retiring

BJ0iYppCIAAfRm9.jpg

25/1? :lol:

Hello Cookie Monster. Should probably say goodbye seeing as you've been perma'd from WF :lol:

Bring back the dark andre

Hello again. Hope you enjoyed the entertainment...

Re: Fergie: Officially Retiring - Moyes Taking Over

This is Cookie Mongster's twitter btw, not sure if he has posted it on here. Not sure if he copies and pastes on their too:

https://twitter.com/CraigCollier12

This was Moomin's excuse which he sent me by pm, for the record:

I must admit I did like the Shaggy comparison, I was actually called that the other day, you haven't been stealing thoughts have you Andre

In all honesty, I did it to start a discussion/debate. If you look in previous Champions League threads etc you'd know that I like Klopp and think he's done a great job at Dortmund. I haven't actually 'copied' any other conversations/discussions. Any other "one offs" like twitter statuses or other things are just things that I may have found funny and decided to post on here, I'm sure many others have done the same.

It was "Plagiarism" and I won't deny it, I've taken my infraction, In fact you can ban me for a week or two weeks or whatever you feel is acceptable because I'm not going to disagree that it was wrong.

Except it has been proven that he has been doing this for months on end, copying hundreds of posts :lol:

I think the board rooms of top English and European Clubs will be celebrating tonight.

Really, Bayern got Pep, Cheat$ki looks likely to get Jose, Real (speculation) gets Ancelotti, and Manure gets David Moyes???

My measurement of Moyes is easy, I don't think he was good enough for Spurs ...

I remember having a conversation with a good pal of mine - a Utd fan - before we hired AVB and he took the right tinkle when Moyes was one of the names been thrown about as a possible candidate for the job here....now he is trying to find reasons why he is a good appointment for his own team hahaha

I think the board rooms of top English and European Clubs will be celebrating tonight.

Really, Bayern got Pep, Cheat$ki looks likely to get Jose, Real (speculation) gets Ancelotti, and Manure gets David Moyes???

My measurement of Moyes is easy, I don't think he was good enough for Spurs ...

Neither did I, I was very concerned about him being apointed here.

Fergie would have had a massive influence on the decision, he's endorsed Moyes for ages.

Funny how so many on here turned their nose up at Moyes coming to us, yet he's joined one of the biggest clubs in the world....

It is pretty funny yes. United are on the verge of appointing a manager that is nowhere near good enough for them. I'd laugh at that.

Copying posts for what purpose?

So that he can have an opinion, because he clearly doesn't have his own...not a decent one anyway. Been copying long wordy posts from here and posting them on our site as his own too...

He will be Ferguson's puppet

You have no proof that will be the case, and do you honestly think he would bring in Moyes if he didnt think he was up to the job. I prefer to trust the judgement of the best footballing mind that's ever breathed. He would not put Utd at risk.

You have no proof that will be the case, and do you honestly think he would bring in Moyes if he didnt think he was up to the job. I prefer to trust the judgement of the best footballing mind that's ever breathed. He would not put Utd at risk.

He's never signed a duff player either,has he?

As my mate said - "This is his last signing,I hope it's a Ronaldo and not a Kleberson".

He's never signed a duff player either,has he?

As my mate said - "This is his last signing,I hope it's a Ronaldo and not a Kleberson".

Let's just wait and see, but going by what you have said already and what others will say too, is that If Moyes sucks, it will be told you so, if Moyes does well it will be because Fergie is keeping him right. He wont be able to win in this instance.

Let's just wait and see, but going by what you have said already and what others will say too, is that If Moyes sucks, it will be told you so, if Moyes does well it will be because Fergie is keeping him right. He wont be able to win in this instance.

Not at all - I couldn't care less if he does well or not. I just think it is a very bizarre appointment. A man who has won it all time and time again followed by a man who has won nothing.

Back