• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fergie: Retired, Moyes: Sacked, LVG/Giggs: The New Super Duo

Re: Fergie: Officially Retiring

BJ0iYppCIAAfRm9.jpg

25/1? :lol:

Re: Fergie: Officially Retiring

Guardian sport @guardian_sport

Everton confirm David Moyes will leave club at end of season.
Statement says: "The manager met chairman Bill Kenwright early yesterday evening and confirmed his desire to join Manchester United"

Re: Fergie: Officially Retiring - Moyes Taking Over

They put this up before they'd made the announcement:

oress097354023957.jpg

Shocking decision, imv!

Arry (yes, lol) has arguably achieved much more than him in the last decade

I'm sure many Mancs are bricking it atm and rightly so

I genuinely think they have gone for someone who fergie can/will influence. I bet the geezer is still on the training ground everyday and in the dressing room at half time (especially if they are losing).

They should have gone for Mourinho but he wouldn't have put up with that,would he?

I'd be fudged right off if I was a Utd fan; Moyes' football has been largely brick.

Fergie would have had a massive influence on the decision, he's endorsed Moyes for ages.

Funny how so many on here turned their nose up at Moyes coming to us, yet he's joined one of the biggest clubs in the world....

I genuinely think they have gone for someone who fergie can/will influence. I bet the geezer is still on the training ground everyday and in the dressing room at half time (especially if they are losing).

They should have gone for Mourinho but he wouldn't have put up with that,would he?

I'd be fudged right off if I was a Utd fan; Moyes' football has been largely brick.

I don't know how much he'll interfere, he isn't out on the training pitches daily as it is anyway, but Moyes is a perfect fit for the setup they've got at United. Good record for bringing through youngsters, spotting and developing talented players from bottom half/Championship clubs. With United's money he can bring in enough quality to maybe start being a bit more adventurous in his tactics.

Fergie would have had a massive influence on the decision, he's endorsed Moyes for ages.

Funny how so many on here turned their nose up at Moyes coming to us, yet he's joined one of the biggest clubs in the world....

So people should change their opinions just because Utd have taken a huge gamble by appointing a manager who has never won anything OR beaten any of the top sides away from home since he's been at Everton?

I certainly didn't want Moyes here and the general opinion of most mancs is they don't want him either.

I don't know how much he'll interfere, he isn't out on the training pitches daily as it is anyway, but Moyes is a perfect fit for the setup they've got at United. Good record for bringing through youngsters, spotting and developing talented players from bottom half/Championship clubs. With United's money he can bring in enough quality to maybe start being a bit more adventurous in his tactics.

Not what the man said last night on that BBC special.."I never miss a training session...."

I personally think Moyes will be back at Everton level within 3-4 years.

Not what the man said last night on that BBC special.."I never miss a training session...."

I personally think Moyes will be back at Everton level within 3-4 years.

I was under the impression that he, like Redknapp, let his assistants run most of the training. Fergie is probably better at showing up to have a look though.

Do I understand this correctly, Everton have announced the new manager of Man United.

Back