• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

Really? Never understood the hype about him personally and hasn't done much at Barca (though they do have that scrawny little Argie mind)

One of the top finishers in the world and superb movement.. Great player.. At the right price I would be very happy with him..

Random rumour of the day

Rooney to Bayern - according to the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...3/Bayern-Munich-ready-tempt-Wayne-Rooney.html

Rooney leaving Utd could be bad news for us. Judging by Utd's transfer activity in recent seasons i highly doubt they'll be able to stump up the required amount for Bale, but by selling Rooney...

That said, i can't see Rooney leaving Utd anytime soon, any issue he has with Utd will most likely be non-existent next season considering Fergie is leaving.

Rooney leaving Utd could be bad news for us. Judging by Utd's transfer activity in recent seasons i highly doubt they'll be able to stump up the required amount for Bale, but by selling Rooney...

That said, i can't see Rooney leaving Utd anytime soon, any issue he has with Utd will most likely be non-existent next season considering Fergie is leaving.

I don't know about that if Moyes is the man who'll replace him.

If they sell Rooney, they'll bring in someone like Falcao or Lewdandowski, an actual striker.

Actually, I was secretly hoping we were in with half a chance for Hernandez (assuming Rooney and Welbeck both stay) - fantastic player, well underrated

Burton look set to lose star midfielder Jacques Maghoma, with Middlesbrough keen on landing him on a free transfer.

I believe he used to play for our youth team. He's been good for Burton, wonder if he could make the step up to the Championship.

Burton look set to lose star midfielder Jacques Maghoma, with Middlesbrough keen on landing him on a free transfer.

I believe he used to play for our youth team. He's been good for Burton, wonder if he could make the step up to the Championship.

Just checked his wiki

He moved to derby county for £69 and 43 pence but at the last minute changed his mind as he realized derby country were extremely tinpot.

Someone's been having fun. :lol:

He did indeed come from our academy, and his brother Chris (1997) is currently with us as well.
Maghoma and Charlie Daniels were two former Spurs academy boys that were voted into their league's team of the year this season.

Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone has described Luis Suarez as "extraordinary" to increase speculation he could bid for the Liverpool striker.

Atletico are expected to have a huge war-chest to strengthen their squad for their return to the Champions League with star striker Radamel Falcao likely to be sold for big money.

After Suarez's latest controversy, which saw him bite Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic, Atletico have been linked with a move for the Uruguayan.

"I cannot speak badly about Luis Suarez, he is extraordinary," Simeone told a press conference on Wednesday.

"But we have a game coming up that means we have to leave other matters aside."

Simeone was asked about other potential summer targets and spoke candidly about his admiration for River Plate's Augusto Fernandez, who he coached at the club in 2008

"He's grown an enormous amount; as a young player he performed well and he's one of the key players alongside Iago Aspas," he added.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/8699287/Simeone-a-big-fan-of-Suarez

From a Times journo this is all over twitter right now

https://twitter.com/DuckerTheTimes/status/332256959325679617

Rooney went to see Fergie 2 weeks ago & asked to leave.Was told he would not be sold. A #mufc spokesman said: "Wayne Rooney is not for sale"

The last time Rooney asked to leave they doubled his wages. Moyes will be the next manager IMO and no coincidence that Fergie recently has not been starting Wayne. As others have mentioned Moyes sued Rooney.

RM swap for Ronaldo?

If either Lewandovski or Rooney go to Bayern,we should seriously take atleast 1 of their strikers,they are all much better than what we currently have (Gomez,Mandzukic,Pizarro).I imagine they wouldnt be too costly either

I really like Mandzukic - more of a gruntworker than a 'classy' type, but he's productive as well as hard-working. I'll still be devastated if Jovetic goes to Arsenal though :( If his release clause is genuinely 22m then I think he's worth it, esp at his age.

With Fergie going I cant see Ronaldo going back to United now, the Fergie factor was huge, be interesting to see how it pans out with Moyes

Back