• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bombs go off at Boston Marathon Finish Line. . .

I assume you want your government wiped off the face of the earth too, for their crimes against Iraqi and Afghanistani civilians?

Any war claims civilian lives that's the sad truth. Our government has a lot to ask for in regards to the war. Iirc wasn't its purpose to find Saddam Hussein and bring him to trial in 2003? Why are we still sending our heroes into foreign soil? So many questions so little answers.

Any war claims civilian lives that's the sad truth. Our government has a lot to ask for in regards to the war. Iirc wasn't its purpose to find Saddam Hussein and bring him to trial in 2003? Why are we still sending our heroes into foreign soil? So many questions so little answers.

First it was to find WMD's, then to topple Saddam due to his involvement in 9/11 (??) and I think they've settled on 'bringing democracy' and sending troops out there to fight for my freedom because I didn't have any. Definitely nothing to do with oil, pipeline contracts or inserting another puppet government or dictator in there because the last one they supported got a bit big for his boots.

Hopefully they will bring democracy to Iran soon, I could do with my freedom levels being topped up!

Try telling that to the families of the 2900 odd who died on 9/11. I want him and his kind all wiped off this earth.

When you work for people who specalise in "killing for a noble cause" he'll probably think it's a good idea to kill for the things he thinks are noble aswell.

First it was to find WMD's, then to topple Saddam due to his involvement in 9/11 (??) and I think they've settled on 'bringing democracy' and sending troops out there to fight for my freedom because I didn't have any. Definitely nothing to do with oil, pipeline contracts or inserting another puppet government or dictator in there because the last one they supported got a bit big for his boots.

Hopefully they will bring democracy to Iran soon, I could do with my freedom levels being topped up!

How's the oil in Iran? If it's natinalised maybe they'll put in a Shah to sort it out.

Last edited:
So I'm hearing hes been charged with using the old 'Weapon of Mass destruction' title.
fudging cliche, no?

some cryptic and quite frankly scary brick.. but aside from all that, he seemed like a pretty normal 19 year old boy who liked cars, funny pics and his cat.

it's a shame he appears to have lost his way so badly, ruined not only his own life but the life of so many innocent people.

also feels really eerie reading this: https://twitter.com/xXjungaXx

one of dzhokhar's mates posting links to several conspiracy theory websites.

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/ in particular.

i'm not saying i believe any of the theories being thrown around, but the fact that the media were so 'all over the place' with their reporting of the event from the outset means you can't help but feel the slightest twinge of skepticism.

i'd expect the media to be all over the place on every story like this, as until there is an official line from the police its all just rumour and conjecture, eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable so comments from those at the scene should not be wholly relied upon

i'd expect the media to be all over the place on every story like this, as until there is an official line from the police its all just rumour and conjecture, eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable so comments from those at the scene should not be wholly relied upon

Especially considering the police/authorities were giving a lot of conflicting information out. The robbing of the 7/11 that was originally purported to be done by the brothers was clarified as being a separate incident. On top of that, with news agencies wanting to be the first to break developments, some journalists have no qualms turning to sources like Twitter *spit* in the hopes that they get a lead on their story. There needs to be more culpability in journalism. If a scientist got some detail incorrect, they'd be a laughing stock.

Some of these people that live on the internet with their ridiculous conspiracy theories... they really do insult the memories of those that have fallen, and because they didn't happen to know anyone whose life was lost in any tragic event, they can easily sit behind their computer to match up "clues" to fit their agenda. As if there weren't thousands of people there on the day of the bombings... and they're saying the smoke is fake? Just a bunch of sad lonely people that don't have a fudging clue about the world speculating on matters they have no expertise/sensitivity of. These guys think their careful analysis is definitive but they're just clutching at straws, pointing to every tiny discrepancy and blowing it out of proportions. Really the worst form of internet troll.

Especially considering the police/authorities were giving a lot of conflicting information out. The robbing of the 7/11 that was originally purported to be done by the brothers was clarified as being a separate incident. On top of that, with news agencies wanting to be the first to break developments, some journalists have no qualms turning to sources like Twitter *spit* in the hopes that they get a lead on their story. There needs to be more culpability in journalism. If a scientist got some detail incorrect, they'd be a laughing stock.

Some of these people that live on the internet with their ridiculous conspiracy theories... they really do insult the memories of those that have fallen, and because they didn't happen to know anyone whose life was lost in any tragic event, they can easily sit behind their computer to match up "clues" to fit their agenda. As if there weren't thousands of people there on the day of the bombings... and they're saying the smoke is fake? Just a bunch of sad lonely people that don't have a fudging clue about the world speculating on matters they have no expertise/sensitivity of. These guys think their careful analysis is definitive but they're just clutching at straws, pointing to every tiny discrepancy and blowing it out of proportions. Really the worst form of internet troll.

I'll try to find the link, but someone posted a video showing how easy it is to make a conspiracy on the spot out of any subject possible and make it convincing.

I don't think there is any argument against these two individuals being involved, the evidence is overwhelming. There's so many questions that need to be answered and sadly our global media can actually hinder investigations through their propoganda approach to facts and haphazard approach to reporting on what actually happened in favour of being the first to put out a story. Coupled with a growing distrust of these organisations, and all of a sudden something so nonsenical as this event being staged by actors is given leverage.

for a truly fudged up conspiracist, check out this irish bloke. it's actually scary the number of like-minded nut-bags out there.

(**warning, graphic brick **) http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=11184

i know one person who was an avid conspiracy theorist, he was also a rampant ice smoker and severe paranoid schizophrenic..

for a truly fudged up conspiracist, check out this irish bloke. it's actually scary the number of like-minded nut-bags out there.

(**warning, graphic brick **) http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=11184

i know one person who was an avid conspiracy theorist, he was also a rampant ice smoker and severe paranoid schizophrenic..

:eek:

That comment photoshopped onto the first picture is nothing short of fudging scandalous.

Anyone else think it was kinda strange how Jahar got out of the boat by himself, didn't seem to be covered in blood, and then is suddenly on the ground, with blood all over his face?

Might just be the angle of the picture that hides his bloody face as he exits the boat, but, it was still weird how they made it seem like he was too weak to even talk but he had no trouble getting out of the boat alone. Something is definitely wrong with parts of the story.

First off, pretty fudging sure he didn't shoot himself in the mouth. There wasn't even blood in the boat. IMO, he ran in there to hide, unhurt. He may have been lying down because he was exhausted from running away from police and seeing his brother die. They are trying to claim that he shot HIMSELF in the mouth. ahahahaha, oh, okay, because a bloodless boat obviously confirms this is true, let alone the fact that he climbs out surrendering, without ANY help, and has no signs of blood on him whatsoever. The next picture, his face is full of blood and he is getting a fudging tube. The before picture of the boat with the cover ripped open has NO blood on it. Another shot, there is suddenly blood on where he was standing when climbing out of the boat.

I don't have any doubt in my mind that he was innocently surrendering to police when some fudge opened fire on him. Regardless of the brick he did, if he even did it, that is just fudging wrong to shoot a guy who is unarmed and surrendering. I also don't trust what they say he is confessing to in his hospital bed. It's hard to believe things when you don't hear it straight from the source.

Here is the picture of the boat, no blood on the outside:

004-600x450.jpg

Later on, there are investigators, I think they were, looking around, and there was a blood spot outside the boat on the 'ledge' part. Here is a shot of the blood on that ledge, and you can see some more blood around. Someone shot him as he exited.

boat23n-1-web.jpg

This is him getting out of the boat;

130420092418-suspect-boat-0420-horizontal-gallery.jpg

He looks fine to me, and I don't see any blood on him anywhere. All of a sudden, he's on the ground, getting a tube, and blood is all over his face and shirt. In other pictures, you see the blood in the pic, but, there is NO blood at all where he was lying down.

There is also a video of a shootout where Jahar yells 'chill out, we didn't do it', as police continue to shoot at them. Not once are either brother shown with a gun, ever. The shots could all be from the police shooting at them. There are also pictures of the apartment they lived in, and you can fudging see the backpack that Jahar had on the day of the bombings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...placing-backpack-floor.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This article is also a pile of brick and states that Jahar was pulled from the boat wounded and bloodied. Really? Wow, according to the actual picture, he looks to be getting out alone, and without any injuries.

Also, how convenient that the video that CLEARLY SHOWS HIM DROP THE BACKPACK BEFORE IT EXPLODES isn't released. So they can release video of them just walking around, but they can't release a video that would 100% prove that he was partially responsible for what happened?

I usually don't get in to conspiracy brick at all, but I have really be in to this case and looking up a lot of stuff, looking at a lot of articles and pictures, and it keeps making me believe that this was set up. You get all of these cameras around the city, yet, all we get to see is them walking around and not actually setting down the bags? If that picture of his apartment really was taken after the bombings, how the fudge do they explain the same bag, fully intact, sitting there in a pile of what looks to be clothes and other stuff? Get the fudge out.

tumblr_inline_mlq0db1rhP1qz4rgp.jpg

Look at that bag near the front. Now, look at the bag he had that 'contained' one of the bombs.

tumblr_inline_mlq0e9fxty1qz4rgp.png

The picture of him 'calmly walking away'....well, fudge, that guy next to him looks just as calm. Even the people in front look calm.

1366667339077.cached.jpg

The way he is walking is also weird to me, like he is still holding the bag on the other side.

Back