• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs' newest fan

Congratulations Scara.

With luck and a decent striker he'll hopefully be growing up in a period of Spurs domination.

Brad's cool, not so sure about Bradley (bit Essex for my liking). Hugo, great name.

PS. You need to work on your biceps. Knot and string spring to mind.

Thanks mate. Not really a gym type - most designers don't cut for bulk.

Thanks for the good wishes all. Stef - we're going to the parents for everyone to visit at their house so they don't make a mess of our place.

Thanks for the good wishes all. Stef - we're going to the parents for everyone to visit at their house so they don't make a mess of our place.

Good thinking, boss. Congrats with the wee one!

Inflicting him the Spurs voodoo is a painful neccessity. Remember, all other options are worse;-)

Congrats mate - you look absolutely shagged. Get used to it.

PS - my second one is due in a week. Still angling for Gareth, but the missus hates the name.

Only just seen this. Thoroughly jolly bloody well done!

As the proud owner of two daughters aged (nearly) three, and the younger eight weeks, I can only wonder what it would be like to have a boy. Of course, both are now on the ST waiting list anyway!

Back