• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Coutinho has a lot of talent and showed some good dribbling but he barely completed 9 (out of 19) passes against us iirc. That's Defoe level there. Only a teenager though so forgivable and I'll be interested in seeing how he develops.

Sahin is just annoyed that he didn't get to play in his preferred deep position.

Personally I think Rodgers has been fortunate indeed to come in to a passing side - even under Dalglish, Liverpool typically dominated midfield and routinely camped out in the opposing half; however this meant they had very little space to get in behind so they'd force 25 shots per game and all those shots would be pretty mediocre chances. Nowadays they have much more cutting edge with Suarez finding his shooting boots and Sturridge, and they still have a bunch of tidy passer types who don't do anything flashy but can retain and circulate the ball without taking a bazillion touches (yes, even Downing...hell, passing is all he does). Only moments of stupidity from their backline + Reina really lets them down.

I feel for AVB - I think he's come into a flashier side with a collection of players that can beat a man or two (so more expectations) but lacking in this sort of one-touch passing rhythm so it's hard to form a really coherent platform to let our "cutting edge" players shine. He's gotten a few good signings but still - the heartbeat of this team was ripped out from under him.

Most people seem to have dismissed their chances, but I still think they could come back into the reckoning for a CL spot. After us, they've got West Ham, Cheatski, Everton and QPR at home, and Saints, Villa, Reading, the Mags and Fulham away. With Donkey continuing to fire, I can see them quietly notching up a few points before they're done.

They'll be lucky to get a Europa League spot.

3 points behind Everton in 6th now and Everton have a game in hand.

BFflSdvCcAES4UR.jpg

If Spurs were in their position, Sky would have already sold Bale to Madrid/Barca,whoever. Yet no stories about Liverpool having to offload Suarez due to no CL football next season ](*,)

If Spurs were in their position, Sky would have already sold Bale to Madrid/Barca,whoever. Yet no stories about Liverpool having to offload Suarez due to no CL football next season ](*,)

i'm reading that and sensing a challenge, i'm sure a few well placed ITK posts and tweets and the ball could start rolling

He's going to Bayern. It's pretty much nailed on and been confirmed by numerous, but it's criminal how little play it's getting in the media.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/27/luis-...o-bayern-munich-over-summer-transfer-3518489/

I heard a few rumours but that report is about as good as I've seen when it comes to transfer rumours.

Suarez The **** said:
"If Bayern Munich makes an offer I would certainly be willing to listen and think about it"
Suarez leaving would be a massive setback for Liverpool.

The article credit reads: "By Jamie Sanderson. Sports reporter for Metro. Working in the worlds of football, rugby, tennis, golf, boxing and F1.'

Doing the work of six reporters. Taking their drinks, too.

France Football magazine have compiled a list of the top ten paid managers for the current 2012/13 season and the highest paid UK manager isn’t even in a job!

The latest accounts released by Liverpool show that they had to fork out £9.5m to Kenny Dalglish and his staff after Brendan Rodgers replaced him.

According to France Football, a staggering £8.52m went to Kenny to compensate his remaining contract, without him having to manage a single match this season.

The full top ten in the world is (figures in Euros);

1 Jose Mourinho (Real Madrid) 14m
2 Carlo Ancelotti (PSG) 12m
3 Marcelo Lippi (Guangzhou Evergrande) 11m
4 Guus Hiddink (Anzhi Makhachkala) 10.8m
5 Kenny Dalglish (Dole) 10m
6 Arsene Wenger (Arsenal) 9.4m
7 Fabio Capello (Russia) 9.2m
8 Roberto Mancini (Emirates Marketing Project) 7.6m
9 Alex Ferguson (Manchester United) 7.5m
10 Jose Camacho (China) 6.1m

Kenny Dalglish is pretty much your average Liverpudlian then?

i wonder what the scousers think of king kenny now, that could have been a decent defender to replace carragher but instead it went in his pocket

while he is a rat, suarez is also to be admired for his tenacity, cunning and technique. where do we find ourselves a younger suarez Mk II without that bad temperament?

Back