• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Le Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Official Match Thread ***

Over here, we'll get the commentary team of Ian Darke and Steve McManaman on ESPN early Saturday morning. They'll be absolutely gagging for Saudi Sportswashing Machine to win so Macca can talk up Liverpool's chances. It'll be a long two hours if Spurs don't win.

That said, I do enjoy their work when I have nothing at stake. Darke is a mischievous bastard and Macca doesn't put up with any of the usual stereotypical flimflam you get from little wee men like Jon Champion or Craig Burley.

Over here, we'll get the commentary team of Ian Darke and Steve McManaman on ESPN early Saturday morning. They'll be absolutely gagging for Saudi Sportswashing Machine to win so Macca can talk up Liverpool's chances. It'll be a long two hours if Spurs don't win.

That said, I do enjoy their work when I have nothing at stake. Darke is a mischievous bastard and Macca doesn't put up with any of the usual stereotypical flimflam you get from little wee men like Jon Champion or Craig Burley.

Craig Burley is pretty outspoken imo. Not afraid to ruffle a few feathers with his comments

Craig Burley is pretty outspoken imo. Not afraid to ruffle a few feathers with his comments
I can't stand Craig Burley myself. He is just moaning non-stop and sounds like he is utterly bored and would much rather be somewhere else. I think it's important that commentators show a bit of enthusiasm. McManaman is quite good like that. I have heard him on quite a few streams this season. He sounds like he actually enjoys a game of football.

I can't stand Craig Burley myself. He is just moaning non-stop and sounds like he is utterly bored and would much rather be somewhere else. I think it's important that commentators show a bit of enthusiasm. McManaman is quite good like that. I have heard him on quite a few streams this season. He sounds like he actually enjoys a game of football.

true. Burley does like to have a good gripe. Tbh though, i can handle this rather than Tony 'I hate Spurs' Gale. What a class A runt

2_282_47.jpeg

2_282_39.jpeg

2_282.jpeg

I can't stand Burley either. He's so negative.

Flying over from Oslo for the day to watch this game, and just found out I have to leave home at 3.20 in the morning...oh well, will still be fun! \o/

SPURS TEAM NEWS:

Jermain Defoe is out but Emmanuel Adebayor comes back into the frame for Saturday’s Premier League clash against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

JD suffered an ankle injury in last week’s 1-0 win at West Brom and Andre Villas-Boas expects the striker to be sidelined for ‘hopefully, two to three weeks’.

Ade is set to return after helping Togo create history by reaching the knockout stage of the African Cup of Nations. Togo went out in the quarter-finals against Burkino Faso in South Africa on Sunday.

Only Sandro and Younes Kaboul (both knee) are sidelined alongside Jermain. “Younes is making good progress,” said Andre.

So much of this game will depend on the fitness of Ade and Clint if either/both start. One of them surely has to start.

pre match press conference

[video=youtube;fKWpxUigNUE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKWpxUigNUE[/video]

Thanks for that. Did you post a similar clip from a previous press conference? If so, double thanks.

Very interesting to hear AVB talk about losing games in the last minutes which have cost us dear this season but have not happened in recent games.
Momentum is everything and our momentum is onwards and upwards. Scrappy win against WBA gives us the same points as Saudi Sportswashing Machine's great win against Chelsea. I love big games against big clubs (and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a big club despite what Fergie says.) I am so pleased this game is on the telly so neutrals can cop a load of it.

Just hoping for any sort of win here, 1-0 will do just to heap the pressure on Arsenal and Everton who have tough away games and Liverpool who face WBA.

Gonna go for a 2-1 win with Lennon and Adebayor bagging the points for us.

AvB talks such a lesser crock of sheeet than Arry.

Some explaining needs doing about the Ade situation though. "I know where he is" suggests he isn't where he should be. Coming in for one days training before a must win game is far from ideal.

AvB talks such a lesser crock of sheeet than Arry.

Some explaining needs doing about the Ade situation though. "I know where he is" suggests he isn't where he should be. Coming in for one days training before a must win game is far from ideal.

Imo 'I know where he is' states that he's somewhere that you don't need to know about. Which fits in with the 'personal issues' he supposedly had to take care of after the ACN.

I don't really want to take this off track, but if Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a 'big club' they must be the most embarrassing, under-achieving big club not just in England, but the planet. No trophies since 1969, and they only got in that competition through the back door of the 'one club per city' rule. We finished above them for example that season they qualified, but were barred on the one club per city rule.

Back