• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

Favourite thread every week.

Passer by: "Hey Lawro"

Lawro (the twunt): Howdy partner

Passr by: "your a twunt, now fudge off you smelly, brick talking, weird looking, twunt"

Lawro (the twunt): Gotcha

We lost 1 game in the last 10 PL games

Norwich have lost 5 out of the last 6 PL games

Logic would dictate a Norwich win based on current form hahahahahahaha what a fudging bell housing

Usually he plays it safe, and mostly is either right or not far wrong.

He's gone out on a limb this time, hopefully he's got it wrong. I'll wait for team sheets though before saying he is.

West Brom v Tottenham (13:30 GMT)

The whole Peter Odemwingie situation is a mess. Him trying to force a move to QPR on deadline day was ridiculous and I am sure West Brom manager Steve Clarke and chairman Jeremy Peace would love to suspend him if they could.

It told us a lot about Odemwingie's character as a person. And, as a player, when it comes to him walking back into the dressing room it will be very difficult for his team-mates to accept him. Clarke will have to deal with that, when he comes back next week.

The Baggies are having a bit of a wobble form-wise too, with just one point from their last five games, but so are Tottenham. They have drawn their last three league games and also crashed out of the FA Cup at the hands of Leeds.

Spurs tried to pinch a striker late on deadline day and went after Nacional's Leandro Damaio but it didn't happen for them and I think they might regret it. Jermain Defoe has got a pelvic problem and Emmanuel Adebayor is not coming back from the Africa Cup of Nations anytime soon.

West Brom are the ones who need to consolidate most, though. They are not going to get dragged down into the relegation scrap but they have the opportunity to get their best finish for years with the way lots of teams at the top are stuttering, and they need to make the most of it.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Tottenham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (12:45 GMT)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have won their last two games and all of a sudden look a different proposition. Walking in for training there must feel like you have changed clubs, there are so many new faces about.

I think this sort of improvement was always going to happen to the Magpies' season - they were always going to add to their squad in January and they were going to get their injured players back. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of their injured players come back quicker now their places are under threat.

I am backing Saudi Sportswashing Machine to continue their unbeaten run with a draw at White Hart Lane, although it will be interesting to see what plans they have got to stop Gareth Bale. If they can, then this might be a good time to play Spurs.

Emmanuel Adebayor should be back from the Africa Cup of Nations, and Tottenham need him to be in decent shape because, with Jermain Defoe injured, they are short of numbers up front.

Tottenham are unbeaten in nine league games and ticking along nicely but I wonder if they are a little bit fragile.

If Adebayor gets injured on Saturday they are in a mess because they will only have Harry Kane as a recognised striker - Mousa Dembele does not want to play there and it is not really Clint Dempsey's position.

Even if Adebayor stays fit then either he or Defoe, when he returns, will have to have a good run of games and goals to make absolutely certain of a top-four finish. If they didn't have the problems they do up front, then you would say that looked nailed on.

Prediction: 1-1

fudge off! Lets hammer them.

We've been unlucky playing this lot at the wrong times this season. But there are no excusing, we have to deliver.

I'd take a draw, got a bad feeling about this one. We've got a great record against them at home in recent times, and you know what they say about records....

To make it worse, Phil Dowd is refereeing. He's done both teams twice this season, we've won both of ours and Saudi Sportswashing Machine lost both of theirs.

I think we'll win, but plenty of Spurs fans don't. Lawro's prediction is perfectly reasonable, as are most of them. He rarely goes out on a limb.

If we start with Dempsey up front, I'll probably change my prediction to a draw along with Lawro.

If only we were playing Saudi Sportswashing Machine just 2 weeks ago when they had loads of injuries and no Sissoko, Debuchy etc, think we can still win as I think their defence still looks suspect and they've no Ben Arfa but their midfield looks very strong with Cabaye, Sissoko and Tiote. It will be a battle but if we can get the ball to Bale znd Lennon and get them turned round with Ade upfront I'll back us to win 2-1

We got lucky with Saudi Sportswashing Machine last time. No central defenders and no DMs. They also went two up front and played a tactically naieve game so we were able to overrun them.

Pardew wont make the same mistakes again and they are on a high after two convincing wins. We will have to be top notch to win this one.

Two wins against teams that are currently on very poor form. Not particularly impressed.

Think we will win this by a two goal margin.

Twunt.

Why does he natter on at the end about Spurs season prospects? This is supposed to be about a single match. But, of course, he's always been about a single club.

Back