• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

What is more impressive in my mind is that we have clubs from all over Europe watching our Youth. I am also assuming that we have scouts then watching our players on loan and potentially other targets at said leagues.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Our U-21s team today: Miles, Fredericks, Fryers, Luongo, Gallifuoco, Veljkovic, Ceballos, Carroll, Obika, Kane, Parrett

26. GOAL! Kane does well to work his way inside from the byline before pulling back for Obika to lift into the back of the net.

44. GOAL! 2-1 Spurs. What a reply! Kane fires an absolute rocket into the top right corner from 25 yards. Wonderful strike.

According to WH site, it's currently 3-2 to Spurs after about 75 mins played. Gallifuoco with the third.

69. GOAL! 3-2 Spurs. Gallifuoco loops a brilliant header in off the underside of the crossbar from a Ceballos corner on the right

I still don't understand why Spurs TV doesn't show youth matches, as of now its rather useless. Manyoo and Cheslki show a number of their matches we really should look to do this

I still don't understand why Spurs TV doesn't show youth matches, as of now its rather useless. Manyoo and Cheslki show a number of their matches we really should look to do this

ManU do it because they have a huge fanbase and probably make money off their TV channel, which even runs on TV. Chelsea do it to pretend they have a big fanbase. For us it's probably an issue of how much it would cost to produce a match and stream it vs how much interest there actually is.

ManU do it because they have a huge fanbase and probably make money off their TV channel, which even runs on TV. Chelsea do it to pretend they have a big fanbase. For us it's probably an issue of how much it would cost to produce a match and stream it vs how much interest there actually is.

I understand we are not on the level of Man U but surely they have someone at the club recording these matches as it is for coaches. It can't cost much to stream it even without commentators would be interesting to watch.

So is it safe to assume that we are playing a 4-3-3 next season. I think the academy is being brought up on this system, might have been one or two games where they played a 4-2-3-1.

i think there are many young players in England who never get the chance beyond a certain level because of a lack of physicality in their play, so don't get the chance to develop. sending our more technical prospects to play in leagues more suited to their style seems like a good idea - not just for us but from the players perspective if they can show they are capable playing in the less physical leagues it might secure them deals abroad should they not make it in England

Back