• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Tottenham are believed to have joined Norwich in the race for Celtic contract rebel Gary Hooper.
Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas is desperate to add another forward to his ranks this month, and according to reports in Scotland, Celtic star Hooper has emerged as his top target.
The news comes just days after Premier League rivals Norwich failed with a £5million bid for Hooper, who is struggling to agree terms on a new contract at Parkhead.
Hooper is believed to be demanding a massive pay increase to remain at Celtic, with a switch back to England his priority if the SPL side refuse to up their offer.
Liverpool and QPR are also known to be long-term admirers of the 24-year-old, but Tottenham have had scouts monitoring his progress in recent weeks, and Villas-Boas is impressed.
Hooper is seen as a more realistic target for Spurs, who have missed out on the likes of Leandro Damiao and Alvaro Negredo so far this summer.
Celtic are set to command up to £10million for the striker though – given that they will have to hand over a chunk of the cash to Hooper’s former club S****horpe United – who fitted a healthy sell on clause when they sold him for £2.4million in 2010.

cheap as chips, young....can see Levy agreeing to this

i like hooper. strong, fast and has a good touch on the ball, seemingly able to score with any part of his feet. reminds me a bit of gascoigne.

This player is no better than what's in the Championship.. his goals against Barcelona somewhat skewed everyone's minds IMO

Go sign Moussa Sow instead.. :-s

What about Gomis? I see Lyon is touting him about as he is out of contract in the summer. Shouldn't be too expensive, if the Lyon chairman ever wants to deal with Levy again.

Lewis Holtby having a medical in London tonight, although no deal has been reached yet for his early transfer.

I read some other place that he had the medical earlier in January prior to signing the contract joining us in the summer? Evening Standard maybe?

is this lad in the championship any good? http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...enham-transfers-matej-vydra-watfords-1552042?

Would not hurt to get a young striker in as it seems obika will not make it, maybe coulthrist will but i like to see a striker who can score goals at that age at that level, not sure what sort of striker he is and whether he could play the kane role or what but interesting link anyway.

i'm going to give you props for this one!

he's a quality prospect and there would be no harm in signing him for $5m or so.. prefer him to hooper anyway.

i'm going to give you props for this one!

he's a quality prospect and there would be no harm in signing him for $5m or so.. prefer him to hooper anyway.

They'd want a lot more than that. He does look a very bright prospect though.

Back