• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

next 3 games, Spammers, Liverpool at home and Fulham away....man we really really needed him for these games. He might have a lot more apologizing to do

next 3 games, Spammers, Liverpool at home and Fulham away....man we really really needed him for these games. He might have a lot more apologizing to do

So with the ACN as well, how many games is he actually going to play for us in the next couple of months? Can we make a long drawn out appeal so that the ban clashes with the ACN?

You know you have excellent squad depth when your second striker for half a season is Clint Dempsey.

Interesting.

Why interesting? It's my belief that we are a better side than Liverpool and West Ham and therefore at home we should beating them. Fulham away will be tricky, but I believe we are better than them too. They have home advantage which counts for a lot so I think a point would be a good result for us and one that is attainable. So I stand by 7pts. Do you think that any of those sides are better than Spurs?

just seen that Adebayor has been sent off 4 times in his English career, 3 times by Howard Webb

Emmanuel Adebayor fears Tottenham's season is on the brink of collapse following a run of one win in six games.

Spurs' only recent success came against Slovenia's Maribor in the Europa League, and they host West Ham on Sunday on the back of three successive Premier League defeats.

Adebayor kept his place for Thursday's draw at Lazio despite his costly red card at Arsenal, but that was just his fourth start under Andre Villas-Boas and the striker's personal fortunes are mirroring Tottenham's.

He said: "We're all frustrated about the way things are going. I don't know what's not clicking. Hopefully it will start clicking as soon as possible otherwise, trust me, we will find ourselves in difficulty.

"My friends tell me to keep positive so I don't really want to think about how bad it could be. If we get badder than this, I think we'd be dead.

"At the moment things are looking bad, but we just have to find a way to get through this. We have to improve because we're not playing the best game at the moment."

Adebayor signed a four-year deal with Spurs in the summer and remains committed to the club despite playing second fiddle to Jermain Defoe for most of this term.

He said: "It's looking like one of the bad seasons I'm going to have, but I'm just going to have to turn things around, keep doing my thing.

"I worked hard to sign for the club so I cannot see myself moving now, but if the club want me out, I don't have a choice."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8274251/Emmanuel-Adebayor-warns-Tottenham-to-improve-quickly-or-forget-this-season

Knew Adebayor wouldnt work out here.
When things aren't going his way his confidence goes and plays badly.
He couldn't be arsed with proving people wrong or anything like that, he's not that type, he simply doesn't care.
AVB is not the type of manager thats gonna get the best out of him. He needs a man manager.

He couldn't be arsed with proving people wrong or anything like that, he's not that type, he simply doesn't care.
AVB is not the type of manager thats gonna get the best out of him. He needs a man manager.

Did you know it wasn't working out when he scored to put us ahead at Arsenal last week?

He's the most gifted striker we've had since Berbatov. Who was also a temperamental prima-donna of sorts. Who also had a rather technical manager in Ramos. And who scored a shed-load of goals regardless.

He'll come good.

Huh?

Apart from his injuries it's not gone badly. He made one rash challenge away at a club he has previous connections to. A striker making a bad challenge is hardly a new thing.

plenty of times last season under man manager supreme Redknapp that Adebayor looked off the pace and uninterested

Ade is a player of extremes. World class one moment, pub player the next. Thats what your gonna get

Ade has cost us dearly this season. dingdonged us about over his extraordinary monetary demands meant he had no pre season. Then seemed to get a series of niggling injuries (or did he just not want to play?). Then when finally given his chance gets sent off and both costs us the game against the Arse and robs us of his services for another three games. No doubt he will also want to go to the ANC. He should be owing us big time but his performance against Lazio was just pathetic. No gumption whatsoever .

why do people keep repeating the same unfounded reasons as to how Adebayor has 'fudged' us around this season?

Back