• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

Well done Arsenal, better than us completely. From passing, to finishing, better than us in every department. The only Spurs players I think can hold there head high from today is Sandro and Vertonghen. In fact once again Sandro is our best player.

Sandro has been brilliant this season. Shame he no longer has the true quality around him to make the most of it. Cannot wait until Dembele is at least back.

Well done Arsenal, better than us completely. From passing, to finishing, better than us in every department. The only Spurs players I think can hold there head high from today is Sandro and Vertonghen. In fact once again Sandro is our best player.
Totally agree........................ Sandro may not be the most gifted of players but he works for the team. unlike some others.

5-2 with 11 versus 5-2 versus 10. Two to the good in the first game, a goal up in the second. Total collapse followed. Do you know what I think?

I'm starting to think the manager doesn't matter.

Bill Nick would love the spine we seem to have nowadays, for the last twenty years. So many times it looked like we'd changed; Chelsea/Arsenal in 09/10, AC Milan away in 10-11, United away this season...and every single time, we revert to fudging form.

Sigh. I don't know about you guys, but right now, after this game, I wouldn't mind us playing like fudging Stoke for a while if it meant growing a bloody backbone.

Could be 7-2 for all I fecking care. We gave it a real go in the second half, so very nearly made it 4-3 and it would've made some finale. 2 extremely tough away games behind us now, games we never really expected to pick up points beforehand. Lazio makes it three, and after that we need to start picking up points.

Onwards and upwards, COYS!

Im probably going to get lynched here, but I am actually pretty proud of the players today they worked their socks off in a very difficult situation, we gave it a go and the players worked themselves into the ground. We were the better team before the sending off and i'm sorry Arsenal are one of the hardest teams to play against with 10 men as they keep the ball so well.

How you can say few of the players can take any credit from this I don't know. I thought all bar Adebayor played their hearts out.

What the fudge is Bale doing smiling like a loon at full time??? Modern football in a nutshell there, noone gives a brick as long as they get paid.

Exact same result as last season with an arguably weaker squad. Let's all talk about Harry and slag off AVB.

Lots of negatives.

But some positives. Could have easily fallen apart totally. Brave subs at HT by AVB.

2 big ifs, the first one quite obvious,but the 2nd, if Bale or Defoe could have got that 3rd goal so quick after the 2nd, we'll never ever know.

Back