• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT-Tottenham v QPR******

Since going to 4-4-2 we've had 63% possession in the second half.

I reckon its all part of AVB's masterplan. Lull the oppositon into false sense of security first half with dull/useless 4-2-3-1. Smash them with 4-4-2 second half. (Then preferably don't switch back again)

That was mine.

My stream's a minute behind. 8-[

Was slightly red-faced when I realised we scored.

Hard to say it, but I agreed with it 100%. You knew this would be a tough game against a Hughes team. There is the ability in the team, but we looked so unprepared for Hughes hard working midfield. Yes there are players out and new ones to bed in, but Harry would have got the same team playing better first half. They were not ready and had no belief.

its like a completely different team, confidence is an amazing thing to have as a football team isnt it

Not really 100% true. I want lots of things that I know will never happen in my lifetime. I want to be Spurs manager, doesn't matter how passionate I am about it, it will never happen.

Of course it won't, you dpn't believe in it. You are a brick manager, doesn'teven believe in yourself!

Good tackle!

I remember when I said in the summer that Vertonghen was going to take BAE's position as iconic player for Spurs and fan's hero and I think he is well on the way to doing so.

Back