• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT-Tottenham v QPR******

What happened to the AVB out post? Bring back Harry etc.

Was going to agree with it but its gone :)

We are a shower...

I'm not getting too excited yet:

"Spurs have failed to keep a clean sheet in their past four Premier League matches, conceding in the final 10 minutes in each of these games."

Gulp.

we dont have our clean sheet so the second part is void :p

All 4 Premiership home goals this season have come when we've played 4-4-2. All our goals conceded have been when we've played 4-5-1. Hope AVB realises this!!

He'll probably go 4-4-2 against Utd at OT now --which is one of the few games 4-2-3-1 wouldn't be so bad!

you have got to love AVBS passion though when we score, the guy WANTS to succeed, when you want something so much, anything is possible.

Does Gallas do anything other than brood? I never seeing him communicating considering he's the captain.

you have got to love AVBS passion though when we score, the guy WANTS to succeed, when you want something so much, anything is possible.

Not really 100% true. I want lots of things that I know will never happen in my lifetime. I want to be Spurs manager, doesn't matter how passionate I am about it, it will never happen.

Back