• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2012-13 - QF: Basel (SUI)

Re: Europa League 2012-13 - Panathinaikos, Lazio, Maribor

ticket price is not included. It also costs 4 euros to get the terravison bus into rome. 1 euro on metro 9.5 euros on train 40 euros in a sherbert divide by 4 that comes to 10 euros 20 euros each if you do a cab in and out so your still saving over a long one ( £ 100 ) i would rather do my own thing then be moved around like sheep then give the club / thomas crook more money .

my trip has cost me for 2 nights £153 2 flights out of gatwick and £180 for a hotel for 2 nights total cost is£333 which still comes in less then what the club are charging by

even bringing in other costs ie public transport getting in and out of rome i am still saving around £80 ( not far off 100 euros in my bin not the clubs or thomas crook and that then goes on beer and food

ticket info

S.S. Lazio v Tottenham Hotspur FC - One Night Trip Plus Match Ticket*

*Match Ticket - The match ticket cost is not currently known. This will be automatically added to the cost of your trip and payment will be taken from your nominated card once the price is confirmed.

ticket price is not included. It also costs 4 euros to get the terravison bus into rome. 1 euro on metro 9.5 euros on train 40 euros in a sherbert divide by 4 that comes to 10 euros 20 euros each if you do a cab in and out so your still saving over a long one ( £ 100 ) i would rather do my own thing then be moved around like sheep AND give the club / thomas crook more money .

my trip has cost me for 2 nights £153 2 flights out of gatwick and £180 for a hotel for 2 nights total cost is£333 which still comes in less then what the club are charging by

even bringing in other costs ie public transport getting in and out of rome i am still saving around £80 ( not far off 100 euros in my bin not the clubs or thomas crook and that then goes on beer and food

ticket info

S.S. Lazio v Tottenham Hotspur FC - One Night Trip Plus Match Ticket*

*Match Ticket - The match ticket cost is not currently known. This will be automatically added to the cost of your trip and payment will be taken from your nominated card once the price is confirmed.

On my phone - the above is replying to billyiddo's comment about flight prices

Just booked up Maribor. Flying to Zagreb from Gatwick on the thursday then back from Zagreb on the friday.
Pain in the arse to get to,going to be spending most of the two days on trains and planes

Just booked up Maribor. Flying to Zagreb from Gatwick on the thursday then back from Zagreb on the friday.
Pain in the arse to get to,going to be spending most of the two days on trains and planes

dont knock the train but best trip i have ever done is when 17 of us flew into bratislava ( slovakia ) getting to prague ( 1st time we played slavia ) 5 hours on 2 trains ( 1 was the budapest to hamburg train ).. We had a scream going then had to do it all over again the following day coming back Flew into frankfurt hahn ( stayed the night ) day before we played braga and then same route back following day. Just go with the flow

I dont mind a bit of travelling,very tiring though!

Just a quick one on the Lazio game, a mate of mine is a huge Lazio fan and wants to go in the away end. Whats the best way to obtain a ticket? Still via the club ticket office?

I know it sounds a silly question but never done it before and he is not in Italy of affiliated to a Lazio ticket system..

Tottenham Hotspur's Official Squad for the 2012-13 UEFA Europa League has been named...

Goalkeepers
No. Name P G
23 Carlo Cudicini - -
24 Brad Friedel - -
25 Hugo Lloris - -

Defenders
No. Name P G
4 Younès Kaboul - -
5 Jan Vertonghen - -
13 William Gallas - -
16 Kyle Naughton - -
20 Michael Dawson - -
28 Kyle Walker - -
32 Benoît Assou-Ekotto - -

Midfielders
No. Name P G
2 Clint Dempsey - -
6 Tom Huddlestone - -
7 Aaron Lennon - -
8 Scott Parker - -
11 Gareth Bale - -
15 David Bentley - -
21 Jermaine Jenas - -
22 Gylfi Sigurdsson - -
27 Iago Falqué - -
29 Jake Livermore - -
30 Sandro - -

Forwards
No. Name P G
10 Emmanuel Adebayor - -
18 Jermain Defoe - -
19 Moussa Dembélé - -

...I also think that any U-21 players on the club's books are also eligible for the competition.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2013/clubs/club=1652/index.html

We're taking 10,000+ to Brugge, tickets will be like gold dust.

Just a quick one on the Lazio game, a mate of mine is a huge Lazio fan and wants to go in the away end. Whats the best way to obtain a ticket? Still via the club ticket office?

I know it sounds a silly question but never done it before and he is not in Italy of affiliated to a Lazio ticket system..

then he wont get 1 in away end

Will he not?? Not problem then, will let him know

funny on the offical site dempsey is a striker and dembele a midfielder.

Does anyone know if the Lazio home game will go on general sale? I'd like to bring 2 mates who aren't members, but at the moment I can only buy 2 tickets total as it's in the guest sale period. The OS has no mention of a general sale though. Considering it looks as though we won't sell out this game, that seems a bit stupid really.

Back