• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Berbatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
The danchev that is berbatoss o/t

Mods please delete if duplicated

What a come down from hero to zero berbatoss p##sing off another club........... I cannot beleive big Martin is accepting him at foolham

Berbatoss probably cost the big lad his job at spurs and now he is after him again.........

Is it me or should he f##k him off

Re: The danchev that is berbatoss o/t

Mods please delete if duplicated

What a come down from hero to zero berbatoss p##sing off another club........... I cannot beleive big Martin is accepting him at foolham

Berbatoss probably cost the big lad his job at spurs and now he is after him again.........

Is it me or should he f##k him off

Its you

the guys a class act as a footballer, if we lose VDV he would have been a good replacement

and yes I know they don't play like for like, but he knows where the goal is and he knows how to work with other forwards

take him back and never even bat an eyelid

If Fulham can afford to pay him, so can we

I personally think we should have brought him back in the summer. He's having a storming season already and would fit a 4-3-3-1 or 4-4-2 system as his touch is fantastic so why didnt we go for him, particuarly as Levy loves a last minute bargain?!

When you think he was available for 6 million it was a no brainer for me.. Instead we went for Dempsey.. Enough said.

I personally think we should have brought him back in the summer. He's having a storming season already and would fit a 4-3-3-1 or 4-4-2 system as his touch is fantastic so why didnt we go for him, particuarly as Levy loves a last minute bargain?!

When you think he was available for 6 million it was a no brainer for me.. Instead we went for Dempsey.. Enough said.

I think there's more than a few clubs scratching their heads at the moment wondering why they never went for Berbatov.

But chief amongst them must be Spurs.

I'm interested in this 4-3-3-1 formation!

I don't think we ever went for him nor would he have opted to come back.

Class player - can see him playing late into his 30s much like Teddy.

Would have been the perfect missing piece for us, Arse or Liverpool

How interested do people think he would have been in working the back line in the way that AVB seems to expect of his strikers?

I don't think we ever went for him nor would he have opted to come back.

Class player - can see him playing late into his 30s much like Teddy.

Would have been the perfect missing piece for us, Arse or Liverpool

think again, mate

Spurs tried to hijack Fulham’s deal for Bulgarian.

Tottenham tried to hijack Fulham’s deal for striker Dimitar Berbatov at the eleventh hour on deadline day, according to the player’s agent.

Berbatov joined Fulham from Manchester United on Friday but reports on the day had linked the 31-year-old with a shock move back to White Hart Lane, with United boss Sir Alex Ferguson even admitted that Berbatov could be at Spurs.

The Bulgarian left Spurs in acrimonious circumstances in 2008, joining United on summer deadline day for £30m after reportedly going on strike in north London in order to secure the switch.

And the forward’s representative, Emil Danchev, has confirmed reports that he held talks with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy about the possibility of Berbatov making a return to the club.

We were in touch with Tottenham at the last moment,” he is quoted as saying as Goal.com.

Berbatov was also linked with moves to Italian giants Fiorentina and Juventus, with reports suggesting he let both clubs down at the last minute in order to remain in the Premier League with Fulham.

The Viola were left furious after the former Bayer Leverkusen striker reportedly failed to turn up to a medical on Thursday afternoon last week.
But Danchev defender his client, insisting that there were always several options available and no promises were made to any club.

“I cannot make promises on behalf of my client whoever they might be because my work principle is to create opportunities and options,” he added.

“The choice belongs to the person who makes the decision. We discussed all three options. Nobody promised anybody anything.

“Fiorentina had a desire to get Dimitar to sign with them. We went as far as negotiating all conditions.

“But other than that, I’ve also spoken with three Turkish clubs, three Italian clubs, three English clubs, and three German clubs.”

I'm just happy Arse or Liverpool didn't get him. Happy for BMJ that both are doing well at Fulham.

I'm just happy Arse or Liverpool didn't get him. Happy for BMJ that both are doing well at Fulham.

yeah me too...great shot of them at the weekend when Berbs scored the pen and ran all the way to Jol and they high fived and shared a word

Berbs is a reformed character...he smiles now:)

think again, mate

Snip

And the forward’s representative, Emil Danchev, has confirmed reports that he held talks with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy about the possibility of Berbatov making a return to the club.

Snip

Aarrghhhhhhhh! The D word! Should that not be filtered out?!!

If he apologised for his behaviour during his first spell at the club, then I'd take him back. If not, then he can do one. And why is Danchev such a hate figure on this board? Granted he's an agent and therefore a **** but do people honestly believe that agents act without the consent of the players they represent? The notion that they are pulling all the strings and players are just puppets is a fallacy IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back