• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Just back

This I agree with. Absolute handful.

Disagree with your other comments though!!!! :)

Beauty of GG gaffer! :)

Maybe I should say then that WBA certainly didn't deserve to lose today. We had more attempts but this is why stats can't always be looked at as gospel. Friedel made two quality saves today.

Maybe I should say then that WBA certainly didn't deserve to lose today. We had more attempts but this is why stats can't always be looked at as gospel. Friedel made two quality saves today.

But he also should have come and claimed the ball before they scored.

You must've been park lane too Crawley? Didn't see vertonghens must've been after they made it 1-1 when I left.

Draw was a fair result IMO we didn't deserve the win.

VDV was doing a great (if understated) job of linking midfield and attack. Having Sandro/Livermore allowed him freedom to do so. Taking him off for a striker cut out that link and we struggled to hold the ball.

Switching Sandro for Sigurdsson was ridiculous, Sigurdsson is simply not a CM with defensive attributes - be needs to be in the positions VDV was

Two moves left us effectively a defender and also a man down in midfield, gave WBA all the opportunity to grab the initiative...

I know we didn't agree in the match thread but what you say here was my main beef with the performance and AVB on the day...Aside from some emotional leanings towards a certain Mr Dawson ;)

I dont think we really missed Dawson, had Kaboul been fit he would have been just at home in the "siege" at the end and much more commanding in the air.

I was massively disappointed with AVBS subs, I just have no idea what he was trying to do. WBA were growing in confidence, but that handed the initiative to them gift wrapped.

All in all a disappointing aspect of a game that ended on a disappointing note - but all the same I can still see a host of positives from the match that bode well for the future

You could see their goal coming for about 20 minutes!

First half we battered them, but never looked like scoring as per usual.

Totally. You could just see that goal coming. At the ground I thought Defoe's disallowed goal was harsh, but wasnt too sure about Vertonghens.
MOTD showed JD was offside, but could have a case to say he was being pulled back. They didnt show JV's effort so still dont know on that one

Disguested by the little hitler bird in block 33 of the south stand. Must've said sit down every 30 seconds all game. I was in row 4 so she was constantly in my ear. Some fella told her he comes to the games to get away from his wife nagging which shut her up for all of 30 seconds!!

Disappointing result and substitutions from AVB today. WBA had the better of the chances and couldn't see if we were offside when we had a goal disallowed??

Yea shes going to get very annoying.Ive been standing in that section for 5 years with my mates(my seat is in Block 34) but she turfed me out straight away yesterday

Last edited:
The stewards in the south stand are fascists all on power trips. Did anyone see the way they got the two lads nicked towards end of the season think it was Blackburn game

The booooing at the end was disgraceful and uncalled for, it's not like the players didn't try!

Now is the time we need to be patient, stick together and back the manager.

The media are waiting for any ammunition to jump all over AVB!

Disguested by the little hitler bird in block 33 of the south stand. Must've said sit down every 30 seconds all game. I was in row 4 so she was constantly in my ear. Some fella told her he comes to the games to get away from his wife nagging which shut her up for all of 30 seconds!!

Disappointing result and substitutions from AVB today. WBA had the better of the chances and couldn't see if we were offside when we had a goal disallowed??

What did you think of the "pressing" game? From where I was sitting it just didn't happen. We hardly pressed them in their half at all, which begs the question from me as to why Huddlestone is deemed surplus to requirements. Surely he is a better option than Livermore or Jenas?

What did you think of the "pressing" game? From where I was sitting it just didn't happen. We hardly pressed them in their half at all, which begs the question from me as to why Huddlestone is deemed surplus to requirements. Surely he is a better option than Livermore or Jenas?

Glad I'm not the only one

Back