• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michael Dawson

£9m isn't a bad deal, but it's not a great one. Will be disappointed if he leaves, definitely one of my favourite players

We have to put sentiment out of the window here im afraid, top bloke, spurs through and through but isnt wanted by AVB, he is the boss, I back his judgement

He sees these players day in day out in training, we dont, he is better served to make a decision than us lot sitting on a message board

We have to put sentiment out of the window here im afraid, top bloke, spurs through and through but isnt wanted by AVB, he is the boss, I back his judgement

He sees these players day in day out in training, we dont, he is better served to make a decision than us lot sitting on a message board

While I generally agree with that reasoning, he's only had a few weeks of pre season and a single competitive game.

Even putting sentiment aside, I don't rate Kaboul or Gallas above Dawson in terms of quality.

I didnt see that coming. Selling daws is a big mistake in my opinion. Bollox.

Not actually that bothered myself.

Ill be sad to see him go as a character and a great servant to the club, but can see some sense in it.

He doesnt appear to the the sort of defender AVB uses.

If thats the case he is going to be way down the pecking order, barely getting games.

On one hand, I think he deserves better than that and to be playing football - even if that is for QPR

On the other it makes financial sense to sell him now while his value is high instead of letting it (and him) waste away on the bench. £9m+ is a very good deal.

It also provides the opportunity to give someone like Caulker the opportunities to really develop and offer a longer term option for us

:cry:

_62412399_108843962.jpg

Attachments

• _62412399_108843962.jpg
    _62412399_108843962.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
Back