• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HELP!! My bf is SO addicted to this site!

What I want to know is what sort of person in this day and age refers to shopping as "grocery shopping"? As far as I know it's only Americans who use this phrase.

He's in his late 30s, but I'd say sometimes he's psychologically in his 20s. Earlier this year I just couldn't wait till the Premier League to finish as I thought all the updates would come to an end for a good few months during summer...then it was the last round, then it was the match between Chelsea and Bayern...GHod I thought it was over over, but he was still on it for "rumours of buying new players"! ARRRR! Why not just sit back and wait till the new season starts so everything is confirmed then? Then I was informed yesterday that the first match of this season started today:(

What I want to know is what sort of person in this day and age refers to shopping as "grocery shopping"? As far as I know it's only Americans who use this phrase.

Ha, good observation. I learned English from the wrong source when I was a teenager;)

I've heard of "Hot Spurs" before coming to the UK but it was translated as "Hot Stab" which I always wondered what that was!

No disrespect love but judging by the length of your first post and the fact I never made it to the end of the second paragraph because you're so long winded do you think it could be you, not him?

No disrespect love but judging by the length of your first post and the fact I never made it to the end of the second paragraph because you're so long winded do you think it could be you, not him?

They do say women use 5k more words then men a day.

I think she just used her quota.

I think its Chich personally.
There was a guy few years back who pretended to be a chick, even posted pics, etc. Started a thread about having small pieces of brick stuck to her panties - the perverts must have ripped thier ****s off that night

Back