• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ESPN free for 3 months (if you have sky sports pack)

Spotted this on Sky Sports teh other night.

http://www.sky.com/shop/offers/espn

Doesn't appear to be a catch (ie contract commitment)

If you already have sky sports add it on for nowt for 3 months and then REMEMBER to phone up and cancel.

Two Spurs games on (Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Man U) so thought i'd mention it.

I thought it meant that you have to have ESPN for a year, but you get 3 out of the 12 months for free?

If you want to cancel you have to cancel after 60 days otherwise its a £10 a month

I always have ESPN during the footie season then cancel in the summer

If you want to cancel you have to cancel after 60 days otherwise its a £10 a month

I always have ESPN during the footie season then cancel in the summer

So you could have it free for 3 months and not have to pay a penny as long as you cancel it with a months notice or whatever they need?

Best read the small print carefully. I'm guessing the minimum period if you inadvertantly go one day over the 60 will be at least 3 months, maybe more?

Got caught out by Setanta when I tried to cancel towards the end of the season a few years back. Turned out they required a full calendar month's notice from the end of the current one (or something like that) which meant they stung me for TWO more monthly payments - and not one single Spurs game during that period.

Grrr!

Back