• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Had Premier Dane as a single bet today as well as my lucky 15's so i'm up quite a bit. I've now got about £58 going on Hawkhill from where I keep rounding my account down #-o

Put a £15 double this morning Adam Scott 7/1 to win the open with Phil Taylor to win the darts this month 6/4. £300 returns. Scott is now into 3's with every chance and Taylor's....Taylor!!!!

Just hoping Scott can handle the pressure coming his way. Then all down to the power.

Caravel runs in the 15:00 at Newton Abbot and is favourite, not heard from my uncle yet though but will update here when I do.

Newton Abbot

15:00 Caravel
15:35 Castletownsend
16:10 Diamond Eclipse
16:45 Swift Chap
17:15 Persian Run

Luke Donald 20/1
Rickie Fowler 35/1
Ernie Els 40/1
Matt Kuchar 50/1
Bubba Watson 66/1
Zach Johnson 66/1
David Love III 150/1
Tom Lehman 200/1
Harris English 250/1
Barry Lane 750/1

Amazing how golf goes, didnt think I had a sniff of him winning, fantastic play from the big easy

Amazing how golf goes, didnt think I had a sniff of him winning, fantastic play from the big easy

Nice one Marky, nice surprise win!

All I had was Paul Lawrie e/w first round leader and McDowell e/w @ 33/1. Over all I came out with a bit of profit so can't complain!

Just been doing a bit of research on a horse owner called Lady Rothschild.

After seeing Nathaniel come close yesterday and Great Heavens winning the Irish Oaks today, I thought to myself, those colors always seem to be winning or coming close to! Having said Nathaniel, she has the majority ownership of that horse with a stud but they run in her colors, and when it's retired the stud that part owns it is the stud it'll go to.

Anyway, overall she has had 71 runners and has a 29.58% strike rate, 21 winners and 18 places. That might not sound like a great percentage, but if you put £1 on all of those 71 runners you would have a return of £90.

I think that is quite a decent return for your money, and she is an owner I will be keeping an eye out for. Mainly has horse with John Gosden and Roger Charlton.

Windsor

18:10 Lindas icon
18:40 Goodwood Starlight
19:10 Maria Letizia
19:40 Larkrise Star

My 2 Olympic bets so far...

Mens Single Sculls - Drysdale
£20 @ 11/8

Mens Singles Sculls - Drysdale
Mens Double Sculls - NZL
£30 pays £187.03

no, but i've gone by others opinions who seem to have some idea.

I work with a guy who has rowed all his life, just missed out on the olympics about 20 years back, ill have a word with him tomorrow see if he has any tips

Im sure there is money to be made during the olympics

problem is, all the big favourites tend to be terrible odds (which I expected) so unless I try a "parlay" it's going to be a bit of a let down.

Betting on it will be the only way I can get remotely interested in the games. The water rafting centre is right on my doorstep so will have a bet and watch that.

Did an e/w lucky 31 at Worcester today but forgot to post. First 4 have placed winning me just over £300 back and if Go Annie places in the 15:50 that figure will rise to about £1100.

Back