• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AFC_Wheeler @WheeLer_AFC

It has been revealed that Juventus offered £7m for Robin van Persie, and Emirates Marketing Project offered £12.5m. Ridiculous stuff.

With a year left on his contract that is all van rapist is worth, clubs are asking for to much for players with only a year left and i hope dembele walks out on fulham and moses on wigan so that they learn the lesson like we had to with ****ball.

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty
@Iandennisbbc reporting that Spurs representatives are watching Damaio for Brazil v Team GB The Riverside tonight.

wasting their time me thinks

should have kept Pav instead

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty
@Iandennisbbc reporting that Spurs representatives are watching Damaio for Brazil v Team GB The Riverside tonight.

wasting their time me thinks

should have kept Pav instead

How does he know that it's Damaio? There's like 4-5 people we could be interested in, or we could want to see how Sandro, Rose and Caulker get on..

How does he know that it's Damaio? There's like 4-5 people we could be interested in, or we could want to see how Sandro, Rose and Caulker get on..

dont want to stoke the fire, but its Hulk we're watching aint it :D

Back