• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

The Open (e/w):

Graeme McDowell @ 33/1 (7 places PP)
Paul Lawrie @ 70/1 (7 places Stan James) and First round leader @ 60/1 (5 places 1/4 odds)
Harris English @ 250/1 (7 places PP)
Matthew Baldwin @ 350/1 (6 places with 365)

Looking like a nice 15/1 pay out for a place. Nice way to start the week!

Off to Newmarket races in 45 mins, poxy weather trying its best to ruin another top night...

7.15pm Elusivity, adores the soft ground, been backed to the hilt today too, weighed in weighed in

Off to Newmarket races in 45 mins, poxy weather trying its best to ruin another top night...

7.15pm Elusivity, adores the soft ground, been backed to the hilt today too, weighed in weighed in

Watch out for the price of Pindar in the first mate. The owner is a dodgey character, landed so many gambles it is unreal. I remember a couple of seasons over hurdles he was in ownership with three horses all running on the same day over hurdles, all were backed off the boards and I think that 2 maybe even all of them came in. They were massive prices in the morning and started at like even money fav's.

Having said that, he had a horse called Eye of The Tiger running at Newmarket when I went on Saturday that I backed at 20/1 in case there was a gamble. I stood there watching the board of the bookie I backed it with, the price came all the way down to 8/1, I thought it had already won! Then it went out to 10/1 just before the start, and the fudger was last by miles. But was worth having a bet just in case.

Never bet on friendlies...

GB v Brazil

Over 3.5
£25 @ 2/1

Sturridge anytime
£10 @ 4.7

Rose anytime
£10 @ 15/1

Hulk anytime
£10 @ 2.64

Hulk 2 or more
£5 @ 9.4

Had a little tip from a friend of Michael Stoute tomorrow at ascot

Carlton house 8/13
Sea moon 11/4

Works out a 5/1 double. Got a few quid on thought I'd share. Despite being up against nathaniel he seemed sure sea moon would be too strong.

Put a £15 double this morning Adam Scott 7/1 to win the open with Phil Taylor to win the darts this month 6/4. £300 returns. Scott is now into 3's with every chance and Taylor's....Taylor!!!!

Ground made a lottery of betting tonight, i had one lumpy bet on the above which one well, was 2nd in the 4 horse photo finish as well, also had a 25/1 and 16/1 EW

So a decent night, Kool & the Gang were awesome too

lucky 15 no.1
Market Rasen
14:15 Premier Dane
14:50 Rajnagan
15:25 Auroras Encore
Ascot
15:55 Al Muheer

lucky 15 no.2
Ascot
14:45 Arnold Lane
15:20 Fanunalter
15:55 Castles In The Air
16:35 Reliable Man

Vaughan has a few runners today but the ones to keep an eye on are...

Market Rasen-13:45
Alborz

Cartmel -16:50
Hawkhill

I've done £10 singles/double

Scandinavian goals galore

FC Midtjylland vs FC Nordsjælland
Stjarnan vs KR Reykjavik
Molde vs Viking FK
Fredrikstad vs Hønefoss BK
Odd Grenland vs Strømsgodset
Stabæk vs Vålerenga
SønderjyskE vs FC København
KuPS vs FC Inter Turku
AGF Aarhus vs Esbjerg fB

£10 pays £617

I'll be honest, the next at Ascot I picked 3 or 4 at random and went with whichever had a half a decent write up. I couldn't be bothered to read through all 29.

Back