• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I’m doing most of my scouting and player hunting on FM20 at the moment.

I’m now convinced we need Max Aarons, Youcef Atal, Eduardo Camavinga and Leon Bailey.
Snap
Aarons, Zinho Vanheusden, Boubacar Kamara and Grealish

Grealish too expensive, and carries a recurring /underlying injury on FM, so I miss him out.

Chich’s lover, Kai Havertz is a good shout instead.
If Havertz is available and we can get him then we should do everything possible. I'm convinced he'll win the balon d'or in the future.
Think he'll go to Bayern though.

If Havertz is available and we can get him then we should do everything possible. I'm convinced he'll win the balon d'or in the future.
Think he'll go to Bayern though.
Should have gone for him last season
His stats were amazing back then and I said he is like an ozil but one that can run
Him and Brandt would have been great signings

Grealish too expensive, and carries a recurring /underlying injury on FM, so I miss him out.

Chich’s lover, Kai Havertz is a good shout instead.
I got Grealish for £25m + KWP. But as you say injury prone but is a wonderful passer of a football.
Just got Parrot to start scoring. Havertz is big big money in this game

Ings as a back-up striker?
There's no real links out there. Just talk of SOuthampton being financially precarious and maybe being forced to take a reasonable bid for him.

Ings as a back-up striker?
There's no real links out there. Just talk of SOuthampton being financially precarious and maybe being forced to take a reasonable bid for him.
Should have got him when he foolishly signed for Pool
A Genuine option and alternative to Kane and a physical presence TBF
Still think the price would be too much though

Same as lots of teams really...mind you, even if we did have cash we would hardly announce it!

Key then is to offload some players - Lamela, Aurier etc - given that there will be some stonking bargains around
Shift the dead wood for whatever we can get

Back