• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

Probably. He was the only one to get chased by thugs with guns though. I get the point you're making regarding 'sainthood', but it was common knowledge he has had previous run-ins with the law. He was the only one out of a multitude of nosey people entering the premises to be killed for it. It's a point that doesn't need highlighting in this instance at least. Due to the institutionalised nature of oppression and racism in the US (not your personally), we're discussing the merits of a murdered man's character, which very likely wouldn't have been the case had he been white. In fact, the evidence in this case alone strongly suggests he would still be alive if he was white.
I'm certainly not making any kind of case on comparative crime and punishment here.

My issue is that our side's case is being weakened by misrepresenting the truth. If we build a moral argument on false foundations, then it becomes significantly harder to hold the rest together when they're shown to be false.

Kid shot by racist rednecks for B&E is a compelling enough argument. Innocent jogger shot by racist rednecks which is then shown to be false doesn't have the same strength IMO.

I'm certainly not making any kind of case on comparative crime and punishment here.

My issue is that our side's case is being weakened by misrepresenting the truth. If we build a moral argument on false foundations, then it becomes significantly harder to hold the rest together when they're shown to be false.

Kid shot by racist rednecks for B&E is a compelling enough argument. Innocent jogger shot by racist rednecks which is then shown to be false doesn't have the same strength IMO.

Understood and apologies if my post wasn't clear regarding any personal assumptions on you or that you were siding with perpetrators and defenders of their actions.

The only reason the story came out about him entering the shell of a property (which many people had done so previously) was as a result of a huge campaign to bring his killers to justice in the first place. The narrative up to that point was that he was simply jogging. That has been amended as more information came to light. The justice system is now working to punish the murderers and their actions have been condemned from ground-level up to the some of the highest positions in office. Arbery's character doesn't need to come into play in this situation, in my opinion. It is a nuance of situations like these that look to discredit the victim, hence my comment regarding institutionalised forms of oppression. Another example is to the focus being on what a sexual assault victim was wearing when she/he was placed in that situation.

No guns thankfully, but what a stupid women!

I saw this earlier, the fact she made a point of stating she was going to tell the police she was being attacked by an African-American explains her privilege and the state of affairs around this subject perfectly. 1000 Karen points awarded.

Someone should have called animal welfare for her strangling her dog as well.

Last edited:
I saw this earlier, the fact she made a point of stating she was going to tell the police she was being attacked by an African-American explains her privilege and the state of affairs around this subject perfectly. 1000 Karen points awarded.
What does the Karen bit mean? I've seen that a few times.

What does the Karen bit mean? I've seen that a few times.

It started off as a social media phenomenon in the States, a 'Karen' was that person who always complained to the manger, had an ill-informed opinion around most subject matters, likes wine and wants everyone to know about it and so on and so forth. Essentially like the stereotypical 'Tracy from Facebook' in this country. It has now found a more politicised use to highlight privilege and ignorance.

Edit. Here's an article around it https://www.vox.com/2020/2/5/21079162/karen-name-insult-meme-manager

It started off as a social media phenomenon in the States, a 'Karen' was that person who always complained to the manger, had an ill-informed opinion around most subject matters, likes wine and wants everyone to know about it and so on and so forth. Essentially like the stereotypical 'Tracy from Facebook' in this country. It has now found a more politicised use to highlight privilege and ignorance.

Edit. Here's an article around it https://www.vox.com/2020/2/5/21079162/karen-name-insult-meme-manager
I gave up halfway through but I get the gist.

Someone should have called animal welfare for her strangling her dog as well.

You can imagine the operator at the end of the line, hearing the womens voice rising saying she's being attacked by an African-American. How that can escalate in certain states...

She thinks she can use his skin colour against him, but she is so fuking dumb that even though she can see she is on camera, she does it anyway and falsely accuses him of attacking her! To be black in the US... Its sad. Almost accepted that you are a second class citizen.

Saw this too. So sad and needless but also unsurprising. Do you follow Shaun King by any chance on social media platforms?
Not currently but see he’s followed by a few that I currently follow... looks like that copper with his knee on the bloke’s neck has received quite a few reprimands but no doubt Trump would say he’s a fine officer...

The biggest issues I have with citizens arrest is that it hardly ever ends without blood shed. Because arresting people is not easy, amateurs cannot so it easily. Apprehending is another thing IMO.

Sadly, being black in America, especially the south, is an increasingly dangerous thing (disgracefully). I wonder what Wizzy would say?!!!!!!!!!!

CNN, MSNBC and a host of other Leftist TV stations along with their communist loving Silicon Valley allies are spewing out their anti-white hate and the lefties lap it up...The media has been continually running the story as a white man's execution, a lynching of Ahmaud Arbery.. Those very words, execution and lynching, repeated in posts here..

I will say, that you, along with @AuroRaman , @Rorschach and one or two others here are proving my point with what I wrote on the Trump thread. Just come out with it and be honest that you're only looking for stories to fit your, 'white people are racist oppressors - black people are the oppressed', narratives.

The globalist neoliberal media is pitting us all against each other and due to your leftist oppressor/oppressed indoctrination, I have to say that you guys are hopeless in the pursuit for the truth .

We know the names involved in this sad story ..Ahmaud Arbery, Gregory McMichael, Travis McMichael and William Bryan Jr.. But how is it, we don't know of the names of Angela Summers and Tony Cushingberry-Mays?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/india...ays-due-to-suspended-mail-cops-say?ref=scroll

How is it not reported, that a white postal worker Angela Summers, just going about doing her job, was 'executed' by a young black man, Tony Cushingberry-Mays? Where's the outrage on the Glory Glory thread 'Another shooting in Murica' for Angela Summers?..

Then there's the double murder of the elderly white couple Paul and Lidia Marino, murdered whilst attending their sons grave at Delaware Cemetery ..A random shooting by a black 29 year old man, Sheldon Francis, who himself was shot dead by police responders ..

Where's the mention of it by you regulars for the Marino couple on this, 'Another Shooting in Murica' thread .. Perhaps it's been mentioned and I've missed it?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-veterans-cemetery-visiting-sons-grave.html

Meanwhile a Karen and her doggy spooked by a black guy, now that's big news on here and more evidence of bad gammon whitey, but there is nothing for the elderly Paul and Lidia Marino and I wonder why that is?

Whipped up into a frenzy by the media - the useful idiots, the bandwagon jumping SJW celebs, race-baiting politicians, they will all be demanding justice for Ahmaud Arbery - by that, they mean a redneck lynching..

If they get anything less, we all know what will happen, don't we?

CNN, MSNBC and a host of other Leftist TV stations along with their communist loving Silicon Valley allies are spewing out their anti-white hate and the lefties lap it up...The media has been continually running the story as a white man's execution, a lynching of Ahmaud Arbery.. Those very words, execution and lynching, repeated in posts here..

I will say, that you, along with @AuroRaman , @Rorschach and one or two others here are proving my point with what I wrote on the Trump thread. Just come out with it and be honest that you're only looking for stories to fit your, 'white people are racist oppressors - black people are the oppressed', narratives.

The globalist neoliberal media is pitting us all against each other and due to your leftist oppressor/oppressed indoctrination, I have to say that you guys are hopeless in the pursuit for the truth .

We know the names involved in this sad story ..Ahmaud Arbery, Gregory McMichael, Travis McMichael and William Bryan Jr.. But how is it, we don't know of the names of Angela Summers and Tony Cushingberry-Mays?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/india...ays-due-to-suspended-mail-cops-say?ref=scroll

How is it not reported, that a white postal worker Angela Summers, just going about doing her job, was 'executed' by a young black man, Tony Cushingberry-Mays? Where's the outrage on the Glory Glory thread 'Another shooting in Murica' for Angela Summers?..

Then there's the double murder of the elderly white couple Paul and Lidia Marino, murdered whilst attending their sons grave at Delaware Cemetery ..A random shooting by a black 29 year old man, Sheldon Francis, who himself was shot dead by police responders ..

Where's the mention of it by you regulars for the Marino couple on this, 'Another Shooting in Murica' thread .. Perhaps it's been mentioned and I've missed it?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-veterans-cemetery-visiting-sons-grave.html

Meanwhile a Karen and her doggy spooked by a black guy, now that's big news on here and more evidence of bad gammon whitey, but there is nothing for the elderly Paul and Lidia Marino and I wonder why that is?

Whipped up into a frenzy by the media - the useful idiots, the bandwagon jumping SJW celebs, race-baiting politicians, they will all be demanding justice for Ahmaud Arbery - by that, they mean a redneck lynching..

If they get anything less, we all know what will happen, don't we?

Didn’t read any of this. Assume you’re having a whinge and calling myself/others communists/leftists blah blah yawn.

Welcome back from your little cave.

Back