• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Agree with the sentiment but it's very hard to ostracise this pair of clowns when the manager was out doing the same thing a couple of weeks ago and never even apologised for it.
Mourinho was choice to be appointment - if he went because of this, I would support that. He was stupid.
For these to do it after the incident a few weeks ago is negligent. (You could argue the first was also negligent - I wouldn't put a defence in.)

No matter what it is, they need to be gone.
From a community point of view they are a disgrace.
From PR, those are not the values we should be showing.
From football point of view - if they are that stupid they cannot follow basic instructions that literally everyone is having to follow, then how can they cope with tactics?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out both.

Eh. Stepping back for a second, most of the world has different responses to this pandemic - it's a sunny spring evening here in Ottawa, and folks are jogging past my windows, walking around together, and generally acting pretty normal. If you weren't in the know, the only signs that anything is amiss are the ubiquitous face-masks and the general 2m distancing. I put that down to Canada's proportionally greater effectiveness in dealing with this giving people more confidence, but it's a sign that the situation is bit more varied than it initially appears.

Aurier and Sissoko are a bit dim to be doing this, and no doubt the club's taken them to task. Come to think of it, Mourinho could definitely be setting a better example.

But it's a forgivable failing, imo - borne more out of ignorance than malice.

Greetings, my fellow boychuk Canuck. You'll know you've put Covid in it's proper place when you're acting in the very Trudeau-esque definition of what it means to be a Canadian.

Having sex in a canoe. On Dow's Lake. Or Mooney's Bay. Somewhere all the joggers can see you.

Eh. Stepping back for a second, most of the world has different responses to this pandemic - it's a sunny spring evening here in Ottawa, and folks are jogging past my windows, walking around together, and generally acting pretty normal. If you weren't in the know, the only signs that anything is amiss are the ubiquitous face-masks and the general 2m distancing. I put that down to Canada's proportionally greater effectiveness in dealing with this giving people more confidence, but it's a sign that the situation is bit more varied than it initially appears.

Aurier and Sissoko are a bit dim to be doing this, and no doubt the club's taken them to task. Come to think of it, Mourinho could definitely be setting a better example.

But it's a forgivable failing, imo - borne more out of ignorance than malice.
Most of the world's responses are irrelevant. If they want to live by the rules of somewhere, best they look for a transfer there.
They are employed in the UK. Our rules are clear - "You can also go for a walk or exercise outdoors if you stay more than 2 metres from others."

Unless they live together, there broke the rules very publically and ignorantly.
Aurier has previous for this.
This virus doesn't care about status or wealth and anyone breaking the rules is being wreckless and endangering the UK population.
The rules apply to everyone and there are no exceptions.

Tbh, Spurs are moving ever closer to the Virgin, Sports direct and Wetherspoon's list for me.

It's one thing breaking social distancing rules, which more and more people are doing (I am not condoning it), but posting a photo of yourself doing so is either unbelievably stupid, or massively arrogant. I actually think it's the latter. Rules don't apply.
If anything, he should be taking extra care now as he is preparing to return to work and will be mixing with colleagues.

It’s not though is it? Whether you concur with the advice the government has given, the more he exposes himself to infection the higher the risk of passing it on to his team mates. It might be a blessing if he is unable for selection but we wouldn’t want to lose many more. And he is such a bellend he publishes what he is doing online.
He’s an embarrassment and a liability to the club on and off the pitch.

It’s not though is it? Whether you concur with the advice the government has given, the more he exposes himself to infection the higher the risk of passing it on to his team mates. It might be a blessing if he is unable for selection but we wouldn’t want to lose many more. And he is such a bellend he publishes what he is doing online.
He’s an embarrassment and a liability to the club on and off the pitch.

he and his barber ’had’ both tested negative!
don't blow it out of proportion!
that the Daily Mail’s job!

Back