• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

If we can get him to extend his contract, yes. If not we need to sell within 2 years. It would be absolutely ridiculous to let him run out the contract!
I think two years is too close for someone that valuable, buying clubs would bankroll that in backpaid wages to ensure he run it down. Also, the club are not going to stick him in the reserves, as shown with Eriksen, if he says he's not signing. He could in theory say he is up for signing a new contract with 2 years remaining, and not reveal his hand until 1 year/ 0 years.

He is to injury prone for my liking, his actual goals return decreases each year. Our style of play becomes to predictable with him in it and we need money to improve different areas of the team.

Good player but i would sacrifice him for the good of the team.
He isn’t injury prone
He gets injured playing the game
He has had one avoidable injury
It’s a contact sport and players will get injured in contact

If we can get him to extend his contract, yes. If not we need to sell within 2 years. It would be absolutely ridiculous to let him run out the contract!
That’s why we will never be a big club
If people think we should sell our best players because of resale value then their you go

He isn’t injury prone
He gets injured playing the game
He has had one avoidable injury
It’s a contact sport and players will get injured in contact

I'd argue 2.

Against City in the CL.

Previously, he injured himself against United kicking Herrera, whilst chasing a game that would have been long dead had he not wasted about 15 chances.

He is to injury prone for my liking, his actual goals return decreases each year. Our style of play becomes to predictable with him in it and we need money to improve different areas of the team.

Good player but i would sacrifice him for the good of the team.

No, it doesn't.

I'd argue 2.

Against City in the CL.

Previously, he injured himself against United kicking Herrera, whilst chasing a game that would have been long dead had he not wasted about 15 chances.
Every contact injury is normal in a contact sport
Muscle injuries are a sign of wear, tear and excess
The United injury was a bloke from the defender
The city injury was a tackle.., poorly timed but a tackle none the less
If he was like a lamela with injures related to muscles and his physical body I’d be worried

We tried that with Eriksen. Liverpool didn't try it with Coutinho. Not that cut and dried.
It’s never cut and dried
But also selling your best players doesn’t end well generally
For every coutinho and pool did well (but he wasn’t there best player IMo) there’s a Ronaldo sized hole at Madrid for example

Last edited:
It’s never cut and dried
But also selling your best players doesn’t end well generally
For every county how energy pool did well (but he wasn’t there best player IMo) there’s a Ronaldo sized hole at Madrid for example
Translation please. I don't speak Predictive text / Autofill.:p :D

I think he's still a top player, but worry about the persistent injuries, and think he's got too much power, in terms of doing what suits him rather than the club, and the club feel like they can't tell him no.

Think that is spot on , i hope he does not leave but would not be surprised when/if he does. He is 27 soon and has no trophys to show yet, and i think that will bother him.

If he was like a lamela with injures related to muscles and his physical body I’d be worried
I wouldn’t say Lamela is injury prone, more that injured is his default state and he is occasionally prone to being available for 90 minutes...

That’s why we will never be a big club
If people think we should sell our best players because of resale value then their you go
It's about the team, not the players. I don't think Kane will get any better, or even come back to being as good as he was a couple of seasons back. If the sale of Kane allows us to bring in two or three players that improves the unit, it's a no brainer.
Example: Kane out, Werner and a Kanté type/level player in. I'd take that.
Liverpool sold Coutinho to fund improving the sum of the team. Worked out pretty well.

It's about the team, not the players. I don't think Kane will get any better, or even come back to being as good as he was a couple of seasons back. If the sale of Kane allows us to bring in two or three players that improves the unit, it's a no brainer.
Example: Kane out, Werner and a Kanté type/level player in. I'd take that.
I’d agree in normal circumstances but we’re talking a genuine elite player who trains harder than anyone at a club that actually matters to him
There rare as hens teeth and strikers even more so
The countinho example is flawed as he was a very good player at pool but not their very best. And Eriksen was here for a step up at the time but we as a club progressed too. And we know that he has had to take a step down now to Inter to move on

His injuries prevent him from being up there with the absolute best. It doesn't matter how the injuries occur, the fact is that he's been out for large parts of several seasons.

Lamela’s aura is never injured.

Back