• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son or Mane ?

Well we should have both!!!!!!.......if it wasn't for that tight pr.ick Levy, not backing his manager, we'd have won the league, walked the CL and even probably won the World Cup...huh.

I feel that Son has a petulant kind of violence in him, whereas Mane's is of pure malice. So if the question is who I'd want with me in a street fight it'd have to be Mane all the way.

Football wise it's tough, Mane's never come close to winning Asian POTY but you could say the same for Son with the African award...

Tough one as Son is definitely our most important player after Kane and every team in the world would take him. I’d have to go for Mane as he scores more goals, powerful, good in the air. He also had a good scoring record at Soton. Mane is the best left sided attacking player in the world over the last 18 months IMO.

We were in for Mane the year after we bought Son.

The correct thread title should be Nkoudou or Mane? :p

You are right. But that then begs the question. If we had Son, Lamela, Dele ( ? And Lennon?) why go for an expensive support striker when we had plenty of cover there- yet no cover whatsoever for Kane and Eriksen. Makes little sense to me.

And who would be first choice- Son or Mane?

You are right. But that then begs the question. If we had Son, Lamela, Dele ( ? And Lennon?) why go for an expensive support striker when we had plenty of cover there- yet no cover whatsoever for Kane and Eriksen. Makes little sense to me.

And who would be first choice- Son or Mane?

Lennon was long gone by then iirc

Don't know, would have been fun finding out

Back