• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Have you seen I, Tonya?

FWIW some films recently released on Prime which I’d recommend...

Hunt for the Wilderpeople
Anthropoid
Amores Perros
A History of Violence

https://www.justacoch.com/uk/provider/amazon-prime-video/new/movies

EDIT: dunno why url gets changed from Justacoch.com to justacoch o_O

Cheers will have a look.

I feel like the suggested films aren't really catching a vibe of what I'm in to. But I guess without my rating the films after I've seen them I can't complain too much....

What are you into?
a07594c89cea67c3428f17c2fe704dc0.jpg

What are you into?

That's a very good question. The difficulty is in answering it :D

Any genre but just as long as there's a reason for making it. I have been described as a bit of a film nazi because I enjoy films where I can learn something from it or be taken aback by the cinematography / style. Totally happy with a slower pace / long films. Also love a European feel but am looking to take in more films regarding culture and life in South America due to travel plans and learning Spanish.

Films that I've watched for the first time recently that I've really enjoyed.....Roma, Loving Vincent, Mudbound, The Torture Report, Heat, Le Man 66, Knives Out.

I struggle with all time favourites though, Birdman would be in the top ten as I like the boundaries being played with a bit, Annie Hall too. Maybe the Meaning of Life plus Spirited Away (even if it's a really basic Gibli choice).

The antithesis of what I like is whatever indentikit marvel dirge has been spaffed out recently (Guardians of the Galaxy + Deadpool are not included in this catagory), I can't handle more than 10 seconds of any Avengers flimflam. But love a lot of the darker DC comics stuff.

Last edited:
Back