• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ecards/other online ideas

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Tomorrow is my dad’s 70th birthday and because of lockdown I haven’t been able to get anything to him. Combination of all shops shut, plus waiting on a new bank card to arrive etc.
I know there will be silly suggestions in response to this but I would appreciate any sensible suggestions that I could use like ecards or other stuff to send online.

Tomorrow is my dad’s 70th birthday and because of lockdown I haven’t been able to get anything to him. Combination of all shops shut, plus waiting on a new bank card to arrive etc.
I know there will be silly suggestions in response to this but I would appreciate any sensible suggestions that I could use like ecards or other stuff to send online.

What's his likes and dislikes, where I'm the world does he live?

What's his likes and dislikes, where I'm the world does he live?

He lives in Southampton. He loves comedy stuff, cars, cooking (he taught himself how to cook a while back and he’s excellent home cook now). He likes France too, travels there regularly with my mum.

I would have travelled to see him tonight but obviously not safe to do so. So have to hope this all comes to an end soon so can travel down and spoil him with day out somewhere and presents when I can actually buy good stuff.

Has he got a computer/tablet, can you send him some comedy videos on iTunes or something?

I know you mentioned not having a bank card, but Apple always seem to have my new details in Apple Pay before the card actually arrives, so there is no interruption to usage.

He lives in Southampton. He loves comedy stuff, cars, cooking (he taught himself how to cook a while back and he’s excellent home cook now). He likes France too, travels there regularly with my mum.

I would have travelled to see him tonight but obviously not safe to do so. So have to hope this all comes to an end soon so can travel down and spoil him with day out somewhere and presents when I can actually buy good stuff.

What about a french food hamper?
Not sure if they will still be doing it just now but they will probably do vouchers.
I did have a couple of links, will see if I can find them.

Back