• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Lamela's the only one in that lost near Mane.

He doesn't get away with it because of lax refereeing, he gets away with it because he's a fudging genius.

Vertonghen is up there. He'll push, pull shirts, scrape and then he'll dive. He's very, very cynical.

Lamela though is an absolute genius. How he doesn't get sent off regularly is beyond me.

We were lucky to say the least to end up with 11 men on the pitch against Chelsea. Don’t remember who the ref was but he completely lost control of the game that night. Was funny to watch and I get why our players wanted to take it out on Hazard and Fabregas in particular. All the same I don’t think we covered ourselves in glory.

We were lucky to say the least to end up with 11 men on the pitch against Chelsea. Don’t remember who the ref was but he completely lost control of the game that night. Was funny to watch and I get why our players wanted to take it out on Hazard and Fabregas in particular. All the same I don’t think we covered ourselves in glory.

Clattenberg. He admitted after that he didn't want to send any of ours off because he'd be the headline rather than us "bottling" it. Rightly drew a lot of criticism because what if Dier, who absolutely should have gotten sent off, had scored the winner?

Dier's challenge was very gloriously blunt but blunt nonetheless. He just kicked the player with no subtlety and would have been sent off by a half competent referee. Therein lies the genius of Lamela. What he did to Fabregas was subtle - he could plausibly claim it was an accident. And to watch that little c**t squirm, scream and whinge was magnificent. It was arguably the greatest single act of anyone in a Spurs shirt ever. His winding up of that Scum scumbag the next season and his over the ball challenge on Fabregas the year after just cemented his legendary status in my mind. If he never plays another game for us, he can claim his wage until the day of his retirement as far as I'm concerned.

I'm demanding a Lamela statue outside the ground.

Clattenberg. He admitted after that he didn't want to send any of ours off because he'd be the headline rather than us "bottling" it. Rightly drew a lot of criticism because what if Dier, who absolutely should have gotten sent off, had scored the winner?

Dier's challenge was very gloriously blunt but blunt nonetheless. He just kicked the player with no subtlety and would have been sent off by a half competent referee. Therein lies the genius of Lamela. What he did to Fabregas was subtle - he could plausibly claim it was an accident. And to watch that little c**t squirm, scream and whinge was magnificent. It was arguably the greatest single act of anyone in a Spurs shirt ever. His winding up of that Scum scumbag the next season and his over the ball challenge on Fabregas the year after just cemented his legendary status in my mind. If he never plays another game for us, he can claim his wage until the day of his retirement as far as I'm concerned.

What both of them did was ridiculous... we should’ve ended the game with 8 men (Dembele also should’ve gone). How wonderful it would;be been for our 8 men to lose 8-2 to Chelsea.

It was one of my proudest moments as a Spurs fan.

if they do that I'm stealing it

and abusing it

in a good way

Therein lies the genius of Lamela. What he did to Fabregas was subtle - he could plausibly claim it was an accident. And to watch that little c**t squirm, scream and whinge was magnificent. It was arguably the greatest single act of anyone in a Spurs shirt ever. His winding up of that Scum scumbag the next season and his over the ball challenge on Fabregas the year after just cemented his legendary status in my mind. If he never plays another game for us, he can claim his wage until the day of his retirement as far as I'm concerned.

That and saying "fudge you , pussy" to Wheelchair

Video in the thread.
He says he'll he back one day, to 'finish what he started'. And win titles with us. Wants to repay the fans for all the love we had for him.

Christ, I hope that happens one day.

I can't say he didn't irk me towards the end of his reign but f**k me, I love that man and my spirits lifted this morning when I saw this.

Back