• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I aint no Sheikh-but lets talk weather

If the EU and US teamed up, then China would need the luck. Everyone agrees we should address the environment, time to make it happen.
Would they? I can't see your average consumer accepting an end to the availability of cheap Chinese goods imports.

Would they? I can't see your average consumer accepting an end to the availability of cheap Chinese goods imports.

Is it technologically possible? If yes, reverse engineer everything to get to where we need to be. Economically we could certainally make it work. Things are changing but too slowly.

The climate future of the planet is in China's hands, for the most part. They are responsible for about 30% of the total emissions. More if you add in the belt and road infrastructure. It is not all bad though as since 2013 they have made great strides on the renewable front, but unfortunately they are still opening coal power stations too. Their authoritarian rule actually helps in one regard in that systemic changes can be quickly enforced for any plans they choose to pursue.

Or Western football clubs accepting the loss of a dumping pit for over 30’s footballers they need shot of - for premium FFP solving prices!

Of course mate, and with the miles you've been putting in you could probably cycle it.

The car park is closed, it's so weird being down there and all you see is 3 or 4 other people. I say weird, it's peaceful and beautiful, so lucky it's like that at the moment.

Bit like that walking round my way at the moment. Was in Littlehampton earlier.

Back