• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

This judge is a fudgetard

The UK acted unlawfully by passing evidence to the US that could lead to the execution of two British members of an Islamic State murder squad.

The Supreme Court said former Home Secretary Sajid Javid should not have passed information on Shafee Elsheikh and Alexander Kotey to the US.

Lord Kerr said the seven justices concluded the decision in 2018 breached the UK's strict data protection laws.

The Londoners, linked to 27 murders, are in US custody in Iraq.

Along with two other British men, they formed a foursome known as "The Beatles", allegedly helping to kidnap, torture and murder hostages

I don’t live in Reading, saw it on twitter
Read 3 dead, multiple injured

Sky have just repeated some unconfirmed reports from elsewhere, about the background of the suspect and the motivation for the attack - nothing that's in any way surprising, if it turns out to be accurate...

BBC reporting that the Reading suspect was an asylum seeker who had been granted leave to remain in the UK. He had also more recently become known to MI5 as someone with a potential interest in terrorism.

Last edited:
The traveller community offer no benfit to this country whatsoever and should all be kicked out and or their lives made a living hell through police harassment till they pay back all the tax they owe.

I have an Irish wife and all her family hate them as much as i do.

But due to the perversely ultra liberal society we live in where the are so many charity and special interest groups set up to "look" after them it will never happen.

Liberalism when protecting the rights of homesexuals and ethnic minorities is brilliant but when looking after criminal scum it is not.

Back