• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All time Premiership Squad

fernadez

Jonathan Woodgate
Thought this might help pass a bit of time.

Pick your all time best Premiership 18 man squad. Caveat is you can only have 1 player from each nationality.

Couple examples below (neither are mine)

IMG-20200331-WA0025.jpg

IMG-20200401-WA0000.jpg

Hugo Lloris
Mauricio Taricco
Ledley King
Davinson Sanchez
Benoit Assou-Ekotto
Mousa Dembele
Rafa Van Der Vaart
Luka Modric
Gareth Bale
Dimitar Berbatov
Robbie Keane

Bench
Heung-Min Son
Didier Zokora
Teemu Tainio
Jurgen Klinsmann
Naybet
Erik Thorstvedt
Sandro

@milo wouldn't have done it like this, you need to ask for nominations and run polls

do it properly, we have the time

;)

The problem with polls for this team (with the given rules) is that the order influences the team. For instance, say Irwin is picked at left back, that rules out Keane from the defensive midfield slot. So put in Vieira and then Henry is eliminated from the forwards. Do it the other way and Henry and Keane get in, opening the possibility of Ashley Cole getting the left back slot. The world currently has enough problems.

The problem with polls for this team (with the given rules) is that the order influences the team. For instance, say Irwin is picked at left back, that rules out Keane from the defensive midfield slot. So put in Vieira and then Henry is eliminated from the forwards. Do it the other way and Henry and Keane get in, opening the possibility of Ashley Cole getting the left back slot. The world currently has enough problems.

I guess that based on the rules we’d only be allowed one Poll too?

[I was about to add to my post, but the edit option stopped working and then I was locked out by my browser security.]

I think the poll should still be by each position. The possibilities are endless otherwise.

One way is to use this thread for nominations (say three per position) and do the votes at the end when the difficult choices (Keane or Irwin, Vieira or Henry, Bergkamp or Van Nistelroy, Bale or Ramsay, etc) are known. This way everyone can see the potential conflicts in advance and vote accordingly.

I suspect we have time. It could be anywhere between 3 months and 18 months before football returns.

@milo wouldn't have done it like this, you need to ask for nominations and run polls

do it properly, we have the time

;)

I can just about stay logged on, creating polls is way beyond my remit.

Seen a few interesting selections though.

IMG-20200401-WA0034.jpg IMG-20200401-WA0034.jpg IMG-20200401-WA0033.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20200401-WA0029.jpg
    IMG-20200401-WA0029.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 3
Schmeichel
Zabaleta
Benny
Vidic
King
Bale
Keane
Modric
Ronaldo
Henry
Drogba

RB is tricky as the really good ones were outranked by another countryman in another position, obviously Neville would be first choice but you need King at CB.

Schmeichel
Zabaleta
Benny
Vidic
King
Bale
Keane
Modric
Ronaldo
Henry
Drogba

RB is tricky as the really good ones were outranked by another countryman in another position, obviously Neville would be first choice but you need King at CB.

Where are your subs?

Cech
czech republic
Lauren Vidic Kompany A.Cole
cameroon serbia belgium england
Kante Modric
france croatia
Ronaldo Silva Bale
portugal spain wales
Drogba
ivory coast​

Alisson brazil