• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I see Chris Sutton has weighed in and said that Harry should leave if City or Liverpool come in.

I'm not one for the paranoia about the media but is it just me or do our players seem to attract more of this sort of brick. Maybe it's because Harry is England captain and the interview he's just given but I rarely see anyone come out and say the same about Aubameyang or Rashford for example. Shearer was on it last week too I think.

Heard all that before.
Just to think a year ago we were in a CL final that no one predicted even after the first semi..., even at half time in that semi. It’s a strange and football
I do get that right now it’s the chance for the negative fans to get their point out there and thats fine

It’s more weariness than negativity we need a seed change in many areas. We are far too weak in so many key areas especially transfers. We need to be much more ruthless and organised.
Starting with our defence.

Last edited:
I see Chris Sutton has weighed in and said that Harry should leave if City or Liverpool come in.

I'm not one for the paranoia about the media but is it just me or do our players seem to attract more of this sort of brick. Maybe it's because Harry is England captain and the interview he's just given but I rarely see anyone come out and say the same about Aubameyang or Rashford for example. Shearer was on it last week too I think.
Shearer is desperate for Kane to move abroad so his own precious Prem records can be protected.

As I say, that's not how I remember it.
Unfair criticism for not tackling or avoiding any physical stuff, yes.
For wanting a move, no.
Except Eriksen avoided the physical stuff from the moment he joined Spurs, the voices of discontent about that certainly seemed to grow after he said that he might want to try something new.

Last edited:

It’s because we’re a big club that have history of selling to our less spendthrift rivals.

I have seen a few stories saying Aubameyang should leave Arsenal. Some even from ex Arsenal players. I’m sure if Rashford stays at Man Utd for a few more years, they win nothing and he is their best player there will also be stories about him needing to go.

It’s more weariness than negativity we need a seed change in many areas. We are far too weak in so many key areas especially transfers. We need to be much ruthless and organised.
Starting with our defence.
We’re not unique though
And we need to be more ruthless with the existing players we need out still as much as anything
But our record on signings is still decent hence why we have so many still here

It’s because we’re a big club that have history of selling to our less spendthrift rivals.
When was the last time we did that though?
We have on the last when players agitated for moves
But then so have all of those sold to each other
Arsenal lost RVP and Sanchez to United
Chelsea lost mata and matic to United with the same logic
We haven’t sold anyone to pool for years ...
city can throw money at us of course so that may open eyes and minds

I see. They've translated "Jeg kunne lige at...." to "I would like to", which gives it a bit of a different meaning. A better and more accurate translation would be "I would not mind..."

I see. They've translated "Jeg kunne lige at...." to "I would like to", which gives it a bit of a different meaning. A better and more accurate translation would be "I would not mind..."
As I said at the time... I’m not convinced he said why was “suited he said”
Just seemed daft

Because we're only trying to win stuff for Kane?

Of course not. What an odd response. It is going to take hundreds of millions of pounds most likely to get us back to a point where we can compete with the top teams again. Ideally we need to get our business done early so they have a full pre season for a change.

His passing in that YouTube clip...he's probably our best passer now Eriksen has left. Add to that his goals and hold up ability, means the team will improve. We've been fcuking unlucky with his injuries. He comes back with the lift it gives Dele and Son and finish 5 or 6, when it kicks off again in a couple of months max.

Of course not. What an odd response. It is going to take hundreds of millions of pounds most likely to get us back to a point where we can compete with the top teams again. Ideally we need to get our business done early so they have a full pre season for a change.
There won’t be a pre season at this rate

His passing in that YouTube clip...he's probably our best passer now Eriksen has left. Add to that his goals and hold up ability, means the team will improve. We've been fcuking unlucky with his injuries. He comes back with the lift it gives Dele and Son and finish 5 or 6, when it kicks off again in a couple of months max.
But he is injury prone apparently... I mean every injury other than his recent one is a contact injury but for some it makes him injury prone :eek::eek:

In which case, what does Kane's opinion have to do with whether or not we're trying to achieve stuff?

Except Eriksen avoided the physical stuff from the moment he joined Spurs, the voices of discontent about that certainly seemed to grow after he said that he might want to try something new.

They moaned about his lack of physical involvement, not about wanting to leave.
Different things.

Back