• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

The 37 most mind-boggling lines from Donald Trump's Sunday coronavirus briefing

source.gif

Donald Trump on Monday offered insight into why Republican lawmakers opposed a Democratic proposal in the coronavirus relief package that would've allowed states to shift their 2020 elections to all-mail ballots.

"If you look at before and after, the things they had in [the bill] were crazy," Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Monday morning. "They had things, levels of voting that if you ever agreed to it you'd never have a Republican elected in this country again."

Donald Trump on Monday offered insight into why Republican lawmakers opposed a Democratic proposal in the coronavirus relief package that would've allowed states to shift their 2020 elections to all-mail ballots.

"If you look at before and after, the things they had in [the bill] were crazy," Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Monday morning. "They had things, levels of voting that if you ever agreed to it you'd never have a Republican elected in this country again."
Saying the quiet part out loud again.

Last edited:
Between the Spring Break partygoers and the Church fanatics, I believe that nothing short of thoughts & prayers can save Florida from a biblical death toll.

I saw projections of 100-250k dead in the US. Absolutely horrific. And who knows (WHO doesn't know actually;)) where it will finally end.

So many could be avoided if the country wasn't run by incompetent sycophants pandering to a man-child's ego.

Last edited:
Present your evidence... If need be, ask the mod Steffy to help you out..

Err white flight and the great replacement, as someone else has already pointed out. You also love the conspiracy theories, which is another feature of extreme right wing belief. I'm intrigued by possible reasons for being attracted to extreme right wing ideology. There has been some speculation that there is a link between it and social inadequacy. So what was your back story Wiziwig? Were you bullied at school? Perform poorly academically? Had difficulty in forming relationships with women? A chronic bed wetter? Or a combination of all of the above that drove you into the arms of the far right? Maybe it is that you are addicted to dress up and marching bands.

Err white flight and the great replacement, as someone else has already pointed out. You also love the conspiracy theories, which is another feature of extreme right wing belief. I'm intrigued by possible reasons for being attracted to extreme right wing ideology. There has been some speculation that there is a link between it and social inadequacy. So what was your back story Wiziwig? Were you bullied at school? Perform poorly academically? Had difficulty in forming relationships with women? A chronic bed wetter? Or a combination of all of the above that drove you into the arms of the far right? Maybe it is that you are addicted to dress up and marching bands.

That's not evidence , that's your opinions of me ....Show me my posts....

Randomly I watched this conference live last night.
It was actually unbelievable. It was meant to be his Covid19 update briefing.

He barely mentioned it! Instead he brought in some military experts and spent an hour talking about drugs coming in from Mexico, how he was effectively starting a war on the cartels, and what a devastating impact these ‘bad men’ were having on the US people! (Distraction klaxon goes off!)

He repeatedly had the gall / lack of self awareness to talk about all the deaths these “bad drugs” caused to poor US families. Without even touching on the killer virus running unchecked through the population right now, doing exactly what these bad drugs’ are allegedly doing, but in far greater numbers!

Him and his military pals spent a lot of time ‘taking this opportunity to thank’ each other and ‘congratulate each other on the great great work, really great work’ that they had apparently done.

He spent the entire time swerving coronavirus altogether, and incredibly the media seemed to lap it up and barely touched their questions onto Covid.

Americans must be thick as pig brick if they lap this crap up and don’t see he’s inventing a war to distract them and start his next election campaign.

That's not evidence , that's your opinions of me ....Show me my posts....

No that is a fact as DTA has already pointed out. My opinion is that you are dirty fascist. I have come to that conclusion due to your extremist postions. I haven't labelled anyone else on here as fascist, just you. What, you are denying that there was a plan to encourage white people to leave Britain and to replace them with people of other ethnicities? How Trumpian of you. No, I have better things to do than to troll through months of posts, I am never going to jump to your tune.

Last edited:
Back