• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

According to the ITK's over on SC, Harry has had a meeting with Daniel Levy and asked to be allowed to leave in the summer!
Obviously flimflam because it's itk, but I wouldn't begrudge him wanting to leave. Should be approaching his peak performance years but without the chance of playing European football and small chance of winning anything.
If he does leave then I hope he's goes to Real, Barca or Bayern.

Obviously flimflam because it's itk, but I wouldn't begrudge him wanting to leave. Should be approaching his peak performance years but without the chance of playing European football and small chance of winning anything.
If he does leave then I hope he's goes to Real, Barca or Bayern.

As a minimum daniel would need 200m for him and no one will pay that, so its not going to happen.

I won't be surprised if he is.....but could be a heads up saying he'll stay next season and tinkle off next summer 2021...Levy will need to instigate that great friendship we have with Real Madrid but only works one way!!

I won't be surprised if he is.....but could be a heads up saying he'll stay next season and tinkle off next summer 2021...Levy will need to instigate that great friendship we have with Real Madrid but only works one way!!

I think this is the reality regardless of rumours ..

Unless we really challenge next season and bag a couple of cups, why would he stay? Do a Modric, give us a season to find a replacement, keep contract length long enough that the club makes out well (he's a proven goalscorer, no one will have an issue paying stupid money)

With three weeks off ,and two games postponed he may make the bench at Bournemouth and may give us a bit light...hopefully take the pressure of him trying to get back sooner,unless he catches this dam virus!!

And we've managed OK without him.

Pause for thought after reading that list. A total of 52 games missed in four seasons and we still managed to stay in the top four.

More like 35 missed during the seasons that we were getting top 4. I think it’s safe to say that top 4 isn’t happening this season however the season is ending.

Tbh even if he does stay his whole career it’s probably not smart to come out and say he’s staying the rest of his career. He needs to put pressure on the club i.e. Levy to keep us relevant and spend the money it will require to get us competing again.

Back