• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

It's not like they have much to sell, at least not for a profit. Haller and the other bigger name signing have mostly been duds

Antonio as a cheap squad player
Anderson is a player, just needs better management

The rest - not sure many championship clubs will have much money
I'd be worried about Anderson, attitude looks poor to me. I'm always reticent to give those sorts of players another chance.

Rice is better than Dier and homegrown (but I think will be expensive - I expect him to end up at Emirates Marketing Project).

Diop the centre half shows some promise sometimes but also has some very rough edges.

For the right fee (a lot less than West Ham would accept) Haller would probably work as a backup option. He has been left to forage alone up front for West Ham which doesn't really suit him.

Fabianski has actually turned into a good keeper (although is injury prone). He would be a better number 2 than either Vorm or Gazzaniga though I think.

I'd be worried about Anderson, attitude looks poor to me. I'm always reticent to give those sorts of players another chance.

Rice is better than Dier and homegrown (but I think will be expensive - I expect him to end up at Emirates Marketing Project).

Diop the centre half shows some promise sometimes but also has some very rough edges.

For the right fee (a lot less than West Ham would accept) Haller would probably work as a backup option. He has been left to forage alone up front for West Ham which doesn't really suit him.

Fabianski has actually turned into a good keeper (although is injury prone). He would be a better number 2 than either Vorm or Gazzaniga though I think.
Fabianski right now is better than Hugo IMO
Very under rated keeper playing behind a weak defence
Diop could be anything with the right team too
Rice IMO should have left when he could on a free but now has shown for behind he isn’t technically capable yet in a Side that has the ball. He looks really really weak and clumsy almost. He has scope to get better
I’ve always like Antinio. He is a bit of a blunt weapon and could be a useful player for us but as we let him go as a kid and they need players I couldn’t see it happening

Anderson reminds me of Dos Santos. Brilliant on his day, but lazy and inconsistent.

Back