• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Just for your edification, the likes of him only parade around in their brown shirts, arm bands and suspenders in the privacy of their own homes. Nowadays, they like to cover their crack pot ideas with a cloak of respectability.

Yeah the far right have got smart, organised calculating. They are purposefully framing their arguements to appeal to the masses... and slowly creeping in more extreme thoughts

He really is getting it from all directions now isn't he? I wonder if Trump gets particularly stressed about things or not? Even he must be exhausted constantly fighting fires and the realisation that this can't be fixed easily or brushed away just by blaming others. Its gonna be interesting to what he does when the numbers go ballistic and how he comes out of this.

He really is getting it from all directions now isn't he? I wonder if Trump gets particularly stressed about things or not? Even he must be exhausted constantly fighting fires and the realisation that this can't be fixed easily or brushed away just by blaming others. Its gonna be interesting to what he does when the numbers go ballistic and how he comes out of this.

He's 73 years old. It would be hectic enough dealing with the level of scrutiny in your peak but he must be struggling. Sooner he breaks the better.

He basically can't win with those one now. I don't know US politics that well but I thought each state is responsible for public order, healthcare, spending etc yet Cuomo makes out it's all down to the federal government to resolve when he's obviously as ill prepared as they are. I thin Trump's suggestion to lockdown NYC for a short period to stop it spreading is a good move as well but it's all politics over there and Cuomo can't agree to anything that sides with Trump and might anger his own voters.

I'm surprised he didn't use the wartime act sooner, I thought he'd thrive on being a war time president getting dormant US factories up and running etc.

Back