• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Not so much fear, but anxious yes. I read way too much news and have been very aware about feeling feverish or short of breath, but I'm sure what I'm experiencing is unrelated to that anxiety. I've had a couple of nights with poor sleep that I definitely attribute to a sligth anxiety though. Should probably do a media detox for a day or two.
This is a good idea I think. It's getting on top of me too.

Also, USA are in deep brick! New York is in a catastrophic situation now! Hospitals can't manage with the amount of patients coming in now, and they don't have enough equipment to treat people. And it hasn't really kicked off yet!! It will get really ugly there!
But I guess the orangutan has everything under control. Nothing to worry about.

That can't be true because they have the best healthcare system with the best toys. Not like our rubbish free one.

Why don't they raise the contactless limit to £60 or something?

Keying in a PIN is obviously a potential transmission hotspot. Easily avoidable with temporary higher limit.

Why don't they raise the contactless limit to £60 or something?

Keying in a PIN is obviously a potential transmission hotspot. Easily avoidable with temporary higher limit.
And it's not like the screens at M&S where you can use your knuckle to press the large buttons - you could even use your elbow if you don't mind looking like a spaz.

The keys are small and solid enough that you have to use a fingertip.

Back