• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

I am surprised to be saying this. But Jeremy hunt has actually changed my mind on him.

Pushing hard for much more testing. Which at present isnt even been given to NHS workers, just people severe enough to be hospitalized.

Going against the party line for the good of the country. Well done.
We'll ask Gordon Brown's unicorn farm to just brick out some extra tests, I suppose?

Do Germany and South Korea have Unicorn farms. Or are you just chatting S hit again?
Germany doesn't have the NHS as a millstone around its neck, Germany provides healthcare the way a sensible, modern country unencumbered by misplaced emotion towards an overpriced, failed concept would.

Don't know about S Korea, but I hear very few things I like about how that country's citizens are treated lately.

Edit:

If you want me to be a little more specific I could ask you whether Gordon Brown's unicorn farm was planning on bricking out reagents (required to build testing kits) but the result is the same.

Germany doesn't have the NHS as a millstone around its neck, Germany provides healthcare the way a sensible, modern country unencumbered by misplaced emotion towards an overpriced, failed concept would.

Don't know about S Korea, but I hear very few things I like about how that country's citizens are treated lately.

Edit:

If you want me to be a little more specific I could ask you whether Gordon Brown's unicorn farm was planning on bricking out reagents (required to build testing kits) but the result is the same.

Oh i was waiting to see how long the right wing nut jobs would take to blame Labour for this fiasco.

Reactions: DTA
Oh i was waiting to see how long the right wing nut jobs would take to blame Labour for this fiasco.
I'm not blaming Labour (at least not for the lack of test kits).

I'm just showing you an analogy between people thinking testing kits just magically appear because you want them to and money just magically appearing because you want it to.

OK, just coming up for air.
W/c 09/03 we doubled our turn over.
W/c 16/03 turn over up 150%
W/c 23/03 so far turn over up 200%. That's for the the week, not the day and a half.

We are coping and will cope, but almost none of our customers are expecting a big rise in the death rate, this is purely in case we close or are forced to close.

OK, just coming up for air.
W/c 09/03 we doubled our turn over.
W/c 16/03 turn over up 150%
W/c 23/03 so far turn over up 200%. That's for the the week, not the day and a half.

We are coping and will cope, but almost none of our customers are expecting a big rise in the death rate, this is purely in case we close or are forced to close.
What do you do?

Cancelled my tfl season ticket. They cancel the full oyster card, it's ridiculous.
So now I have to go to a station and buy a new one, adding to lack of social distancing and touching a damn ticket machine just to get a PAYG oyster.

Add to that the millions of others that will do the same, so millions of new pieces of little plastic will need producing.
And when things calm down you'll have huge queues of people trying to get new cards at machines that won't have capacity

Another day, business as usual it seems.

We've got a couple of customers who are a little slower than usual but everyone else intends to continue. Yesterday's announcement appears to have created a lot of fuss over very little.

It's caused fudgein mayhem for us this morning. But it wasn't the announcement, it was an imbecile reacting to it hysterically and inappropriately, threatening to forcibly shutter business premises that were clearly excluded.

Back