• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

18,000 full matches to stream...

AC Milan away here I come.

Cheers for this, fingers crossed it works! I'll edit to confirm if I have any luck with it when I get time to have a look, hopefully tomorrow.

Can go rewatch the Dembele v Juve masterclass.

The two games before that v Utd and Liverpool he was also class. And Arsenal for that matter.

"Without Dembele," Pochettino once said, "we do not exist."

Last edited:
AC Milan away here I come.

Cheers for this, fingers crossed it works! I'll edit to confirm if I have any luck with it when I get time to have a look, hopefully tomorrow.

So I finally got round to watching Milan away and I don't even know where to start!!!!! Thanks a bunch @milo for the shout, I owe it to myself to delve a bit further back in to our clubs history possibly being younger than a few on here...Not going to be a better time to do it especially with a summer without int competitions.

Nobody has asked me to write a report on this but this game is an absolute goldmine.

Dawson getting an elbow in on Ibra whilst hilarious, would have been given as a red by VAR imo, which would have seen a hugely different game. It's hard to say whether Daws had his number or Zlatan just wasn't at the races, I guess Daws liked these battles as opposed to the smaller strikers with the lower centre of gravity.

Those 6th officials or whatever they were called that never did anything other than lean a bit closer to get a good look at goalmouth action, jokers....

Pienaar not looking totally lost and devoid of confidence, it's a shame there were so few of these kind of performances from him, it could've been a platform to build on but alas it was not to be.

Rafa showing moments of class here and there but just started shooting from absolutely anywhere to the point that even Redknapp had to say enough's enough and sub him off lol I wonder if him and Ibrahimovic had played since the Netherlands / Sweden incident when they were both at Ajax....

Seedorf (a player I have huge respect for) to this day is probably still seeing Palacios hunting him down in his nightmares. I appreciate it's cherry picking in terms of the game....But Wilson and Sandro, it's as far a cry as you can get from the state of our current midfield mix of half arsed, broken or diminutive but a bit gobby (and unable to make a proper brew) players we currently have in there. You can see the role they're there for and boy did they do what they needed to in this game...

The 1st Gomes save against Yepes, my word!!!!! Another crucial moment.

Charlie :( Flamini you utter clam, the tackle is bad enough but the pumping the crowd up after says everything you need to know about that man, vile clam.

As sad as it sounds, I celebrated the Crouch goal like I did at the time. Man I miss Spurs.

And Monsieur Lennon, what can I say? First half anytime Charlie was caught out he'd be there running full pelt for the team. A shining example of talent, at times unplayable skill but the application to go alongside it.

It's all big ifs but if we'd had Kane at his peak levels around with this team aaaannnnnd a fit King then it would have been an absurdly good team that would have reached great heights. From at times having 4 dedicated out and out strikers to our current mess of a situation is just strange. It's probably best to keep in mind how we did struggle following these high profile games, usually being brought down to earth with the players just not being used to the midweek fixtures so I've not got my rose tinted glasses on all the way but this was a particularly lovely trip down memory lane.

Back