• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

well look how quickly Janssen, N 'Jie and Nkoudou were binned off in comparison to how many games Mason, Bentaleb and Townsend were given
Yeah but they were here and the expectations were different then
Also they were brought in via others and were part of the squad
The signings were Pochs signings but we don’t know what he thought of them

I’ve said this loads but if we wanted rid of players Poch could have helped and down a LOT more
Rose even came out in one of his paper rants and said I’ll leave when the manager stops having me in his office telling me what to do!!!!
Jose came in and it took him 2 weeks to realise he wasn’t wanted!!!
Poch is massively accountable on players leaving IMO
And let’s not forget for these players to leave too someone had to want them. No one bid for Toby at the bargain £25m remember

I just rewatched the CL Final. Rose was one of our best players.

Sigh.
The committee bought them.
Do we really have to get back into Mane vs Njie, etc?!
We do have to go back to the fact that he was the manager who was in charge when those players were brought under his watch
That’s a fact
He was also on the committee so signed those players off
That’s a fact
So he is accountable (along with some others) for those signings
The fact he didn’t improve them, fit them in or play them certainly isn’t the fault of the committee is it?

Last edited:
We do have to go back to the fact that he was the manager who was in charge when those players were bought under his watch
That’s a fact
That’s a fact
The fact he didn’t improve them, fit them in or play them certainly isn’t the fault of the committee is it?

Are you purposely trying to drag me into Ajax's crosshairs again?!:D

You must REALLY be missing football. Did you re-watch the 0-5 against the Goons? The Milk/Rumbelows/whateverthefudgeitwas cup defeat to the Dippers AND the '87 FA Cup final too?

Nah. Just the game that was the biggest I have ever been to in my life, that I had only seen at the time in the ground. Thought it might make for interesting conversation but hey-ho, no worries...

countinho, fernandes... it seems that levy is the bigger culprit between the two?
the covid-19 situation puts levy under more scrutiny with an events business not kicking off and us looking more likely that we will miss CL next season.
bad luck? it applies consistently to all in business.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Nah. Just the game that was the biggest I have ever been to in my life, that I had only seen at the time in the ground. Thought it might make for interesting conversation but hey-ho, no worries...
Where did you watch it (channel wise)
I’ve not watched it back yet but it may be soon I need some torture so may watch it

He was
I’ve said it loads
Said it on the thread for rose
So why did Poch and Levy want him gone, and why didn’t Poch do enough to convince him to leave ?
I’m pretty sure I remember that Levy was looking for £20 million+ for Rose and clubs wouldn’t pay that and the wage demand for him. Poch probably felt that Rose out on loan with no direct replacement coming in and Sessegnon not ready yet would make us weaker (which I agree with).

We do have to go back to the fact that he was the manager who was in charge when those players were bought under his watch
That’s a fact
That’s a fact
It’s not as if any of them have gone on to great things though is it? You can’t polish a turd although to be fair Poch did roll a few turds in glitter!

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure I remember that Levy was looking for £20 million+ for Rose and clubs wouldn’t pay that and the wage demand for him. Poch probably felt that Rose out on loan with no direct replacement coming in and Sessegnon not ready yet would make us weaker (which I agree with).
Don’t remember any figures ever being circulated
I do know that poch had him in his office after training... and I’m guessing he wasn’t telling him to leave

It’s not as if any of them have gone on to great things though is it? You can’t polish a turd although to be fair Poch did roll a few turds in glitter!
Nope
Maybe Poch is the career killer then...
But on a serious note he didn’t roll any of those in glitter... more he flattened the brick with a rolling pin and spread them all over Europe in a hope they came good

Back