• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Really?
Within that very document is the following:

"The government expects all businesses and other venues that are in the list above to comply with this request. The government will keep in close contact with local partners to understand what is happening in their areas to inform further decisions on this matter. Where necessary, the government will move to enforce compliance with these measures by law."

Doesn't seem misleading, rather that the author is straining to make a partisan point. But that's not rare nowadays

Are they any examples of countries that are doing sod all, getting cases, but for some reason still not losing their s**t?

The UK until today?
Cases day after day for 21 days?
Very little testing. The numbers look less than the rest of Europe because of no testing. So no need to panic.
But you can't hide the deaths. Today the UK had the 6th most deaths from Corona Virus in the world that day.

I can see more people dying from it in the UK than the rest of northern Europe put together.

The UK until today?
Cases day after day for 21 days?
Very little testing. The numbers look less than the rest of Europe because of no testing. So no need to panic.
But you can't hide the deaths. Today the UK had the 6th most deaths from Corona Virus in the world that day.

I can see more people dying from it in the UK than the rest of northern Europe put together.
64000 tests now, running at over 6000 a day at the moment.

Well over twice as many tests than Italy. (PerMp)

Table full of oldies squeezed up shoulder to shoulder in the window of my local pub an hour or so ago...:rolleyes:

Would be great if government was tracking people’s movements via phone GPS, and refused hospital treatment to anyone who has been ignoring the government’s social distancing advice.

Some people want to be free from all interference but still entitled to all support. Does my head in.

@markysimmo performing the valuable service of finding the tackiest glurge and lies he can on the Facebook cesspit and posting it here as a warning to us all to avoid social media. He’s like one of those selfless doctors who daily risks coronalurgy.
But but but... it has pictures of flowers!!! And nice fonts!!

Back