• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Well I feel alright today but did have a fever last night and this early morning. Has a 3 hour nap lunchtime and feel quite bright now.

Dont know if that was it or not.

I had a somewhat similar experience a couple of weeks ago (though definitely lean towards not in my case). I'd imagine many, many people are going to be wondering the same thing in the time to come. Though all things considered, that's probably not a bad place to be - at least if it 'was'.

Tottenham have seen no symptoms of the virus among their players and they trained as normal on Monday, with Son Heung-min back among their number after a 14-day period of self-isolation. The winger had returned to his native South Korea – which has been badly affected by Covid-19 – to undergo surgery on a fractured forearm. José Mourinho and his players will continue to work as usual, although they will now be able to factor in a few days off because of the postponed matches. The club’s training base in Enfield is fully operational and the hierarchy’s view is that they want to find a way to complete the season.

Tottenham have seen no symptoms of the virus among their players and they trained as normal on Monday, with Son Heung-min back among their number after a 14-day period of self-isolation. The winger had returned to his native South Korea – which has been badly affected by Covid-19 – to undergo surgery on a fractured forearm. José Mourinho and his players will continue to work as usual, although they will now be able to factor in a few days off because of the postponed matches. The club’s training base in Enfield is fully operational and the hierarchy’s view is that they want to find a way to complete the season.

Can't blame it for the tinkle-poor performances then.. Quickest way to complete the season is to void it and spoil the dippers joy - cum'on Levy get it sorted..

Sod that. My best mate's a Liverpool fan. I want this season nulled, voided & forgotten all about...

Everyone would have to be tracked. With a unique identifier. But you'd still have the issue of people not showing any symptoms infecting others. Without testing everyone they are impossible to track.

Yup. Apparently they are using phone location data to track people others came on contact with and check people haven’t been abroad etc.

pretty extreme though, wouldn’t work here imo

Everyone's very interested and excited about Covid-19.

But you just wait until you see Covid-20 in November.

And Covid-21 next March. Oh boy, that's gonna sort the wheat from the chaff.

Everyone's very interested and excited about Covid-19.

But you just wait until you see Covid-20 in November.

And Covid-21 next March. Oh boy, that's gonna sort the wheat from the chaff.

I think what will happen is we’ll improve our treatment of it as we get to know more about it and we’ll then learn to live with it, to a certain extent, as we do with seasonal flu.

I also think we’re about to see the fastest development and mass production of a vaccine in human history.

I think what will happen is we’ll improve our treatment of it as we get to know more about it and we’ll then learn to live with it, to a certain extent, as we do with seasonal flu.

I also think we’re about to see the fastest development and mass production of a vaccine in human history.
It's almost certainly already developed. It's the testing that cannot be accelerated.

Back