• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

@milo are there any reports of what people experience with the virus? The Twitter link you kindly posted previously was from someone who might have just had regular flu - wasn't a tested or confirmed case.

We have the testimony of the guy skiing in France, who was tested, and didn't seem to have any major symptoms. We have confirmed deaths predominantly in the elderly, but not much info in between.

Here's a British guy in Wuhan that had it and recovered being interviewed. It's sounds grim.

Last edited:
All London employees of my company have been recommended to work from home next week
The office is staying open in case people want to go in but its not expected

Take all professional footballers out on a cruise ship for a month.

They'll all catch it, be cured, and no longer infectious.

Job done. Let the games begin (again)

Meanwhile, can BBC show some of the old MotD progs when most of the coverage wasn't looking into the crowd while players feigned injury ?

Here's a British guy in Wuhan that had it and recovered being interviewed. It's sounds grim.

it's a different experience for everyone so asking one bloke how it felt is utterly pointless. Like asking Google why you're feeling slightly nauseous today.

Vaccine 12-18 months away, there is likely to be another wave next autumn/winter coinciding with flu season.

Apparently the Chinese have a vaccine almost ready which they will use in “emergency situations.”

I think I’d prefer to take my chances with the virus.

Apparently the Chinese have a vaccine almost ready which they will use in “emergency situations.”

I think I’d prefer to take my chances with the virus.

I believe that some have been developed. The time is taken in making sure that they are safe for human use.

Back