• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

AVB inherited a team that finished in the top 4 twice. Granted we lost players like Modric and King but he did choose to sell Van Der Vaart.

He did a reasonably good job in his first season, not poor but nowhere near as good as some like to make out and I’m baffled as to why some believe he is an elite manager whereas the results say otherwise. Certainly not a poor manager but he wouldn’t even be in the top 10 right now.

Regardless of where him and Redknapp rank, it’s pretty clear Poch is the best manager during ENIC’s tenure by some margin.

AVB inherited a team that finished in the top 4 twice. Granted we lost players like Modric and King but he did choose to sell Van Der Vaart.

He did a reasonably good job in his first season, not poor but nowhere near as good as some like to make out and I’m baffled as to why some believe he is an elite manager whereas the results say otherwise. Certainly not a poor manager but he wouldn’t even be in the top 10 right now.

Regardless of where him and Redknapp rank, it’s pretty clear Poch is the best manager during ENIC’s tenure by some margin.

Indeed in terms of finishing in the table, Pochettino is best. In terms of trophies, Juande Ramos is the best.

Was.

He's took a wound aswell. Hospital not needed. Must be absolutely horrendous to be held up in the one place where you should always feel safe.

Hoping they catch the fellers who did it

Not the same but i had yet another bicycle stolen again yesterday.

The is a huge problem with junkies around Brighton and the out area.

Really this is my one right wing policy but i would build more and more prison places and put people inside for longer, i dont care what reasons people have for committing crimes.
Problem is that doesn’t work. Norway has the most successful convict reform system in Europe (in terms of reoffending rates) and they take the opposite approach. The US are at the other end of the scale, taking your suggested approach and their reoffending rate is far higher than ours.

Problem is that doesn’t work. Norway has the most successful convict reform system in Europe (in terms of reoffending rates) and they take the opposite approach. The US are at the other end of the scale, taking your suggested approach and their reoffending rate is far higher than ours.
The US prisons are just training schools for more crime
Ours do at least try to educate prisoners but that IMO doesn’t work
I had an ex collage who went to some Texan prisons to look at their catering operation... they cooked breakfast at 4 am in bulk. Then they put it in carts to deliver to each wing. He wasted how they keep the food warm. The answer... “we don’t, their prisoners, they will get what they get”!!! they couldn’t believe we have heated expensive food trolleys in the U.K. for moving food around relatively small prisons

Different countries with different populations.

Lock up the scum, keep the junkies in solitary till their clean.

This is the only place i can say it because my wife has worked in prison and therapy something i dont think they are entitled to. She though a great wife is part of the fcuking problem.

Different countries with different populations.

Lock up the scum, keep the junkies in solitary till their clean.

This is the only place i can say it because my wife has worked in prison and therapy something i dont think they are entitled to. She though a great wife is part of the fcuking problem.
My son wrote a thesis on convict reform with all sorts of official stats, that I found really interesting. Locking more people up for longer, just costs more, it doesn’t actually impact crime statistics. The only thing that does impact crime statistics is rehabilitation of the offenders.

My son wrote a thesis on convict reform with all sorts of official stats, that I found really interesting. Locking more people up for longer, just costs more, it doesn’t actually impact crime statistics. The only thing that does impact crime statistics is rehabilitation of the offenders.

I dont care about them. As i said this is my one right wing view. Its about me, i follow societies rules. Other people dont, they can go to prison and for longer and longer each time the fcukers.

Glad he is ok.
Buying bling jewellery is just bloody asking for trouble., you don't need a watch or multiple watches that cost more than some property in London it is just bloody warped!

Glad he is ok.
Buying bling jewellery is just bloody asking for trouble., you don't need a watch or multiple watches that cost more than some property in London it is just bloody warped!

I know a couple of people who buy watches as investments.

And no, I don't suppose anyone needs watches such as you describe, but surely one of the advantages of having a - shall we say - 'comfortable' income, is that you can buy things you like, rather than just things you need?

And no, I don't suppose anyone needs watches such as you describe, but surely one of the advantages of having a - shall we say - 'comfortable' income, is that you can buy things you like, rather than just things you need?

I simply find watches costing £100k+ obscene. The scumbags must be locked up and the watch owners need treatment. Just my onion!

You don't need to reform them if you keep them away from real people.

Watches are one of the best ways to avoid IHT. They hold their value (usually increase) and they just walk out the door on your kids' arms when you die. So the taxman can't steal it all from you/them.

Before you go out and get that watch be sure to do your however as only a handful of watches can be deemed as investment worthy.

It's a mad cult following that drives demand, so it's not easy to guess the next rising model.

Plus the fakes out there... They are getting really close to the real thing... Even (especially) in vintage watches.

That said this Covid situation will stir up demand and supply a bit....so a rare piece might pop up more frequently.

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back